Immediate Inheritance Funding For Heirs
TriMark is one of America’s foremost inheritance advance companies. With immediate inheritance funding, heirs can begin enjoying their inherited money now instead of waiting for probate to close.
Getting An Inheritance Advance Is Fast & Easy
✔️ Are you an heir and will be receiving a cash inheritance?
✔️ Has probate already been opened on the estate?
✔️ Would you like access to some of your inheritance money right now?
If you answered yes to all three questions, you already pre-qualify for immediate inheritance funding. With an heir advance, you could start enjoying your inherited money today.
Inheritance Advances FAQ
A: We can review and fund an inheritance advance the same day or the next business day, depending on what time of day we receive the request.
In a perfect world, we can retrieve documents electronically and then review, approve, and fund inheritance loans as quickly as 2-3 hours from start to finish. Actual times will vary based on document availability, attorney response time, and other factors.
Also, Fed Wire is used for bank wire transfers and their cutoff time is 3 pm EST, Monday to Friday. All wire transfers after that time will be processed the following business day.
A: If you’re considering an heir advance to get your inheritance money faster, you are undoubtedly interested in what it will cost.
The fact is, there isn’t a one-size-fits-all inheritance advance rate that applies to every heir, every time. Each inheritance funding company has different rates for inheritance cash advances, and most of them are determined by the amount of the inheritance advance and several other factors.
All inheritance funding companies differ with regard to how much money they will fund and what they will charge for it. Generally speaking though, inheritance lenders will charge a fixed fee which is deducted from your inheritance after the estate is settled.
We avoid doing “ballpark” estimates or other speculative estimates because that doesn’t help anyone. To get an exact quote and the absolute best rates for your inheritance advance, request a free quote or call us at (877) 932-2628.
Once we understand what you’re inheriting and what you need, we will provide you will an exact quote with the lowest rates for your inheritance advance.
A: An inheritance advance, or heir advance, gives heirs early access to their inherited money. Inheritance loans allow heirs to use, enjoy, or invest the money they will inherit immediately, rather than waiting months or years for probate to close.
A: Inheritance loans allow you to borrow against your future inheritance money, using the inheritance itself as both collateral and the source of repayment.
When you apply for an heir advance, the inheritance funding company will review the estate documents and determine how much you are due to inherit. The inheritance advance they create will be based on how much you will be inheriting.
A: Our process is quick and easy. To get a portion of your inheritance money before probate closes, simply complete our 30-second inheritance cash advance application.
We will call you to discuss the details and gather documentation that shows you are a legitimate heir to the estate. Then we will send you a funding agreement and as soon as it’s signed and returned, we will wire funds directly into your bank account.
A: An inheritance funding company will review the heir’s estate documents to determine how much cash they will receive.
The lender will give the heir a cash advance based on the share of the estate they will be inheriting. They are free to use the money however they please.
After probate closes and the estate is distributed, the lender will be repaid out of the heir’s share of the estate and the heir will receive everything that is left.
A: Many inheritance lenders don’t offer small inheritance loans but they are not a problem for us. The minimum small inheritance advance we offer is $5,000 and you must be inheriting at least $17,000 to qualify.
A: Yes, there are a number of them.
❇️ 100% risk-free
❇️ Immediate access to your inheritance money
❇️ No credit check and no monthly credit reporting
❇️ No co-signor required
❇️ No monthly payments
❇️ No out-of-pocket repayment
A: Not at all. When borrowing against an inheritance with an heir advance, the inheritance funding company assumes all of the risks. The heir risks nothing.
With bank loans, on the other hand, the borrower incurs most or all of the risk and potential penalties. The bank is well-protected and risks very little to nothing.
☑️ = BAD ✅ =GOOD
☑️ Application is often lengthy and invasive
☑️ Good credit required (or a co-signor)
☑️ Verifiable income required
☑️ Verifiable employment history required
☑️ Collateral – usually real estate
☑️ Monthly payments
☑️ Pre-payment penalties
☑️ Late or missed payments incur fees
☑️ Can cause bad credit for 7 years after the loan is repaid
☑️ Collateral is forfeit if you cannot make all payments
✅ Application is quick, painless, and only takes 30 seconds
✅ No credit check
✅ No co-signor
✅ No income verification
✅ No employment requirements
✅ No real estate collateral
✅ No monthly payments
✅ Late or missed payments impossible
✅ No credit reporting
✅ No impact on credit scores
✅ Repayment happens automatically
A: TriMark offers inheritance funding throughout the United States.
Our entire application, review, and funding process is electronic so as long as you’ve got internet access, you can get an inheritance advance.
There is no need for you to visit your bank or a notary.
A: We boast some of the lowest inheritance advance rates in the entire industry. And we will match or beat any competitor’s contract rate.
How Immediate Inheritance Funding Works
TriMark is a nationwide inheritance funding company that specializes in providing immediate cash to heirs waiting on estates in probate. Getting an inheritance advance from TriMark is a simple 3-step process:
2. Review & Approval
Our team will retrieve and review estate and probate documents. Approvals can happen as quickly as 30 minutes after receipt of all required information.
3. Receive Your Cash
A funding agreement is sent via DocuSign. After you sign and return it, your money is wired into your bank account or a check is sent FedEx Overnight.
INHERITANCE FUNDING IS FAST
Receive from $5,000 to $350,000 in as little as 3 hours. No upfront or hidden fees and no hassles – EVER. You can relax while we work to get you approved and funded quickly.
NO UPFRONT FEES
NO CREDIT CHECK
Approval is based on your inheritance and how much you will receive; not your credit score.
We can advance up to 35% of your future inheritance money now.
REPAYMENT IS AUTOMATIC
Receive and enjoy your inheritance money now. No restrictions on use and no monthly payments. Plus, repayment is automatic after probate closes and you keep the rest of your money.
More Estate, Probate, and Inheritance Funding Resources
Over the years, TriMark Legal Funding has amassed an ever-expanding trove of excellent articles where you can learn more about estates, probate, and inheritances. Here are a few examples:
- Why Estate Planning Is For Everyone, Especially The Less Wealthy You Are
- Tips to making estate planning straightforward
- What Is a Trust? How They Work & Who Needs One
- 5 Situations a Reverse Mortgage is a Good Idea
- What Is Included in an Estate Inventory?
- What Are the Legal Rights of a Disinherited Child?
- Do You Have to Pay Taxes on Inheritances?
- Husband Won’t Share Inheritance, Gets Mad When Wife Does The Same
- 5 Things To Consider When Selling An Inherited House
- 6 of the Best Assets to Inherit
- Step-By-Step Overview of Probate
- Irrevocable Trust vs. Will: What’s the Difference?
- Inheritance Laws by State
- Do You Know These Shocking Truths About Wills?
- A guide to probate: Everything you need to know
- Probate Funding: A Useful Option for So Many
- What Is a Will and Why Do I Need One Now?
- Will vs. Trust: What Is the Difference?
- Tips to Help Siblings Avoid or Resolve an Estate Battle
- What to do when you inherit a money mess
- 10 Things You Should Know About Writing a Will – Assets, Inheritance
What Is An Inheritance Loan?
Inheritance funding goes by many names including inheritance loans, inheritance advances, probate loans, heir loans, heir advances, estate loans, and inheritance cash advances.
Some of those names are a bit of a misnomer, however.
The inheritance funding advances that TriMark provides are not really loans at all.
They are not credit-based, there are no monthly payments, and you don’t repay them like you would a traditional bank loan.
Inheritance funding is a cash advance on the money that will be rightfully yours after probate closes.
When it does, the advance amount is simply deducted from your share and the rest of your inheritance money is disbursed directly to you.
TriMark can typically advance up to 35% of the money you are expecting to inherit.
Our inheritance funding ranges from a minimum advance of $5,000 up to a maximum advance of $350,000.
The amount of money you can receive is based on your share of the estate and how much you are going to inherit.
How Does The Probate Process Work?
Probate is a legal process where a deceased person’s possessions and assets are consolidated, debts are settled, and the remaining assets are distributed among rightful heirs.
Heirs are usually determined by a valid will left by the decedent. If a valid will is lacking, the estate will be distributed according to rules under state law.
The existence of a valid, up-to-date will and the level of advance preparation by the decedent can have a significant impact on how long probate takes. Other factors that can affect the time it takes for probate to close include:
- identifying and resolving creditor claims
- conducting an estate inventory
- sale or transfer of real estate
- disputes between heirs regarding the will or estate distribution
- external or internal disputes on the estate
- type of assets included in the estate
- mandatory creditor claim period (approximately 90 days)
Also, the efficiency of the executor or personal representative and estate attorney are factors as well.
States Where Immediate Inheritance Funding Is Popular
- Alabama Inheritance Funding
- Alaska Inheritance Funding Company
- Arizona Inheritance Advance
- Arkansas Inheritance Advance Companies
- California Immediate Inheritance Funding
- Colorado Inheritance Cash Advance
- Connecticut Inheritance Loan
- Delaware Advance On Inheritance
- Florida Inheritance Loans
- Georgia Heir Advance
- Hawaii Inheritance Advances
- Idaho Immediate Inheritance Funding
- Illinois Inheritance Funding
- Indiana Inheritance Funding Company
- Iowa Inheritance Advance
- Kansas Inheritance Advance Companies
- Kentucky Inheritance Cash Advance
- Louisiana Inheritance Loan
- Maine Inheritance Loans
- Maryland Advance On Inheritance
- Massachusetts Heir Advance
- Michigan Inheritance Advances
- Minnesota Immediate Inheritance Funding
- Mississippi Inheritance Funding
- Missouri Inheritance Funding Company
- Montana Inheritance Advance
- Nebraska Inheritance Advance Companies
- Nevada Inheritance Cash Advance
- New Hampshire Inheritance Loan
- New Jersey Inheritance Loans
- New Mexico Advance On Inheritance
- New York Heir Advance
- North Carolina Immediate Inheritance Funding
- North Dakota Inheritance Advances
- Ohio Inheritance Funding
- Oklahoma Inheritance Funding Company
- Oregon Inheritance Advance
- Pennsylvania Inheritance Advance Companies
- Rhode Island Inheritance Cash Advance
- South Carolina Inheritance Loan
- South Dakota Inheritance Loans
- Tennessee Advance On Inheritance
- Texas Heir Advance
- Utah Inheritance Advances
- Vermont Immediate Inheritance Funding
- Virginia Inheritance Funding
- Washington Inheritance Funding Company
- Washington DC Inheritance Advance
- West Virginia Inheritance Advance Companies
- Wisconsin Inheritance Cash Advance
- Wyoming Inheritance Loans
Get An Inheritance Advance Now
Are you ready to use your inheritance to start moving your life in a positive direction?
TriMark has helped thousands of heirs, and we’re excited to help you too.
It’s free to apply online and only takes about 30 seconds.
Or if you prefer, give us a call at (877) 932-2628, and a friendly member of our team will be happy to help you right over the phone.
What could you change if you had your inheritance money right now?
Latest Developments in Estates and Inheritances…
No feed items found.