Can Vaccination Status Lead to Discrimination?
Category: Employment Discrimination
More Info: Employment Litigation
Perhaps, there is a vaccination mandate, which means employees must be vaccinated. Or maybe vaccinations are still optional for employees to allow for minimal disruption to how the company operates. There are pros and cons to each choice. With Covid-19 having caused a worldwide pandemic, millions of deaths, and the upheaval of life as we knew it in 2020, the availability of a vaccine was seen as a blessing by many.
The possible lifesaving implications of a vaccine meant employers could reopen their doors and safely reintegrate staff working from home back into the office. Mandating vaccines for in-office work was a smart choice for companies that wanted to give employees and clients confidence in the safety of coming back into their buildings.
Some employees either didn’t want to get the vaccine, couldn’t get it, or wanted to continue working from home to ensure safety.
More employment discrimination-related information you may be interested in:
- Sexual Harassment Law Finds Its Way Into Oklahoma Indian Country
- Exec who launched stars like Katy Perry and Kid Rock is now helping free the innocent
- Young Workers Face Reverse Ageism In The Workplace
- Working From Home And Worker Bargaining Power
- How ageism is embezzling billions from the US economy
- Making your workplace inclusive for trans employees doesn’t have to be complicated
- This Expert Helps HIV-Positive Folks Fight Workplace Discrimination
- Employment discrimination laws and their complexities
- Workplace Discrimination After a Miscarriage
- Understanding the Correct LGBTQ Terminology Is Critical to Workplace DEI Efforts
- Is Asking a Co-Worker on a Date Sexual Harassment?
- Gov. Gianforte Reaffirms Montana Law Banning Discrimination Based On Vaccination Status
- Signs That Age Equity Is Gaining Workplace Relevance (At Last)
- Equal pay appeal by US women soccer players set for March 7
- New York Enacts Job Posting Bill
- Ten illegal interview questions and how to respond to them
- Walmart Must Face Suit Claiming Failure to Accommodate Schedule
- Can Vaccination Status Lead to Discrimination?
- Workplace discrimination and retaliation plague Wyoming National Guard
- Officism; a New Type of Workplace Discrimination
- Older Workers Sue Eli Lilly for Age Discrimination
- EEOC Issues Guidance on Sexual Orientation and Gender Identity Discrimination
- How to Get Sued for Age Discrimination
- Amazon Hit With 5 More Discrimination Lawsuits
- 5 things to know about USA TODAY’s investigation of discrimination within EEOC
- Workplace Discrimination Lawsuits Are Skyrocketing in Colorado
- Are Partners “Employees” Or “Employers” In Discrimination Lawsuits?
- Is It Okay to Say “OK, Boomer” at Work?
- Colorado Releases Guidance on Equal Pay Transparency Rules
- Workplace discrimination is illegal, yet it persists. Here’s why
See the original article here: https://www.hrexchangenetwork.com/employment-law/columns/how-vaccination-status-can-lead-to-discrimination
About TriMark Legal Funding
TriMark Legal Funding was founded in 2003 and is one of America's top rated lawsuit funding companies. TriMark provides pre settlement funding and post settlement funding, sometimes called 'lawsuit loans', to injured plaintiffs throughout the United States. We offer funding on hundreds of different types of legal claims including personal injury loans, employment litigation funding, work injury accident loans, workers compensation loans, mass tort litigation funding, and multidistrict litigation funding.
You can visit our Sell My Structured Settlement page and we also provide immediate inheritance advance funding for heirs and beneficiaries, as well as attorney funding and law firm financing for legal practices.
Resource | Resource | Resource | Resource | Resource
|Personal Injury Lawsuits||Legal Funding Options|
Click here to see the original article.