South Carolina Lawsuit Settlement Loans
If you’ve been seriously injured, are currently involved in a drawn-out legal fight, have retained a contingent-fee attorney, have strong liability against a sufficiently insured defendant and you’re in a financial bind because it’s taking forever to settle your case but you could really use some of your future settlement money now, we can help you.
TriMark Legal Funding LLC, The Settlement Funding Company, provides fast, affordable, non-recourse lawsuit cash advances from $500 to $250,000+ on hundreds of different types of personal injury lawsuits, often in as little as 72 hours, with no credit check, no up-front fees and no hassles. Best of all, you only repay the cash advance if you win your case.
Lawsuit Loan Availability In South Carolina
- Known pre settlement funding restrictions, limitations or requirements:
- Minimum lawsuit funding amount in SC is $90,000; NO EXCEPTIONS
- There must be a reasonable belief that the MINIMUM net to plaintiff (after attorney fees, case costs, liens, etc.) will be at least $450,000+
- We do not offer funding on workers comp cases in SC
- We do not offer funding on soft tissue injury cases in SC
- We do not offer funding on drug cases in SC
- We do not offer funding on defective medical devices in SC
- For settled case funding, your attorney must provide documentation stating you will be receiving at least $450,000 net (after attorney’s fees, case costs, liens, etc.)
- If you have received ANY prior funding on this case there will be a lien filed, so be sure to inform us of that when you complete an application because we must arrange to pay it off.
Lawsuit Funding By City
TriMark Legal Funding LLC, The Settlement Funding Company, is proud to offer lawsuit loans in all major cities in South Carolina including Abbeville, Aiken, Allendale, Anderson, Barnwell, Batesburg-Leesville, Beaufort, Belton, Belvedere, Bennettsville, Burton Branch, Camden, Cayce, Charleston, Cheraw, Chester, Clearwater, Clemson, Clinton, Clover, Columbia, Conway, Darlington, Dillon, Easley, Edgefield, Florence, Forest Acres, Fort Mill, Fountain Inn, Gaffney, Goose Creek, Greenville, Greenwood, Greer, Hanahan, Hartsville, Hilton Head Island, Hollywood, Irmo, Isle of Palms, Ladson, Lancaster, Laurel Bay, Laurens, Lexington, Little River, Lugoff, Manning, Marion, Mauldin, Moncks Corner, Mount Pleasant, Mullins, Murrells Inlet, Myrtle Beach, Newberry, North Augusta, North Charleston, North Myrtle Beach, Orangeburg, Parris Island, Piedmont, Port Royal, Red Bank, Red Hill, Rock Hill, Seneca, Simpsonville, Summerville, Sumter, Surfside Beach, Taylors, Tega Cay, Travelers Rest, Union, Walhalla, Walterboro, West Columbia and York.
Apply For Pre Settlement Funding Now
TriMark Legal Funding LLC has streamlined the pre settlement funding process so that it is quick, easy and hassle-free. That means we can put the money you need into your hands faster and cheaper than the other guys.
It will only take about a minute or two to submit an application and get the ball rolling. It’s fast, easy, free to apply, there is no obligation and pre settlement loans are always 100% risk-free for plaintiffs.
You can complete an application online or just call us toll-free at 1-(877) 932-2628 and one of our litigation funding specialists will take your information right over the phone.
Either way, lawsuit loans just doesn’t get any faster, easier or more convenient than they are with TriMark Legal Funding LLC.
So why wait?