Road Rage Lawsuit Settlement Loans
Were You Injured In a Road Rage Incident? Need Cash Now?
TriMark Legal Funding provides cash advances to victims of road rage incidents nationwide.
Pre-Settlement Funding on Road Rage Incidents
TriMark Legal Funding is one of America’s premier lawsuit loan companies. We provide cash advances to plaintiffs injured in road rage incidents nationwide.
It’s Easy To Get Help; Qualifying Is Fast & Free
“Road rage is the expression of the amateur sociopath in all of us, cured by running into a professional.”~ Robert Breault
Road Rage Incidents
Witnessing a road rage incident can be a scary and emotional event.
Particularly when you have no idea that an enraged driver is intentionally trying to harm you or one of the drivers around you.
It’s a bizarre combination of confusion, anxiety, stunned amazement, anger, fear, and disbelief.
That is, until after they’ve caused you to crash your car or triggered a multi-car accident.
If you are the unfortunate victim of a road rage incident and are behind on your bills, a cash advance from TriMark Legal Funding could help you get all caught up as quickly as tomorrow.
✔️ Were you seriously injured in a road rage incident?
✔️ Were you 100% NOT at fault?
✔️ Are you being represented by a contingent fee attorney?
✔️ Do you need money before your attorney finishes settling your case?
Lawsuit loans are designed to help injured plaintiffs regain control of their finances and stay afloat until their attorney finishes negotiating the financial compensation they deserve.
If you can answer yes to all four questions above, you may qualify for a pre-settlement funding cash advance from TriMark Legal Funding. And if you do, you could receive cash in as little as 4 hours after you are approved.
Need A Cash Advance On Your Car Accident Lawsuit?
Call us at (877) 932-2628 or send us your contact info and we’ll call you.
Road Rage: It’s Bad And Getting Worse
“Aggressive driving has become a topic of concern over the last few decades, and for good reason. In an analysis of 10,037 police reports and newspaper stories about traffic accidents that led to violence, the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety found “road rage” contributed to 218 deaths and 12,610 injuries between 1990 and 1996. Worse, AAA found that road rage incidents increased nearly 7% each year within that period. ”
Source: American Psychological Association
Temporary Insanity Or Something Else?
In a road rage incident, people just seem to lose their minds for a minute.
It’s as if something evil suddenly reached in, took over, and started running the show.
Most drivers witness aggressive driving tactics such as speeding, erratic lane changes, tailgating, and illegal passing on a daily basis.
But there is an important legal difference between aggressive driving and road rage. Road rage is a criminal offense because drivers engaging in this behavior are acting with the specific intent to cause harm.
Road Rage Or Just Aggressive Driving?
There is an important legal distinction between aggressive driving and road rage.
Aggressive driving is a civil offense and often results in citations for speeding, improper lane changes, etc.
Road rage is a criminal offense because it requires the element of intent. Drivers engaging in road rage are acting with the specific intent to cause harm.
At TriMark Legal Funding, we provide non-recourse pre-settlement funding and post-settlement funding to seriously injured plaintiffs throughout the United States, often in 24 hours or less.
1st: DO NO HARM
We can only offer legal funding to plaintiffs who were 100% NOT INVOLVED in the road rage incident and were not engaging with or provoking the enraged driver before the crash.
If the police report states that your conduct was to any degree responsible for the accident, you will not be approved for a lawsuit cash advance.
2nd: CIVIL LAW ONLY
Road rage is a crime that can be prosecuted under both civil law and criminal law.
- Civil lawsuits result in monetary penalties like a negotiated settlement or jury verdict
- Criminal lawsuits result in penalties like prison sentences, probation, and restitution
IMPORTANT: TriMark ONLY provides lawsuit funding to plaintiffs on civil lawsuits.
To qualify, plaintiffs must:
A). Be represented by a contingent fee attorney
B). Bear 0% fault for causing the accident, and
C). Have filed a civil lawsuit against a sufficiently-insured defendant that will pay a monetary settlement or jury award after they lose.
It’s okay if civil and criminal charges are pending against the defendant, but we can only consider funding on the civil portion.
Call and speak with one of our funding experts today.
Road Rage Accident Funding FAQ
Does TriMark offer legal funding on “road rage incident” types of lawsuits?
Yes, we can provide lawsuit cash advances to injured plaintiffs as long as they were not engaging with, or provoking the enraged driver prior to the accident. We can ever offer settlement funding on airbag injury accidents and soft tissue injury accidents.
Why is “not engaging with, or provoking” so much of a factor in road rage incidents?
In non-recourse lawsuit funding, we only get paid back if the plaintiff wins their case.
If the plaintiff’s conduct was even partly responsible for causing the accident, they will, in all likelihood, not win their case.
Contributory and comparative negligence laws differ from state to state. In some states, for example, if an injured plaintiff is found to be even 1% responsible for causing their injuries, the defendant’s insurance company doesn’t have to pay them anything. The majority of states, however, use some variation of a percentage system for assigning liability.
Insurance companies rely heavily on contributory and comparative negligence laws to mitigate their losses. If they can argue successfully that the plaintiff’s own conduct was a contributing factor to the accident, they can minimize or even eliminate paying any damages.
More Resources On Road Rage Accidents
Our blog has an ever-expanding trove of excellent articles where you can learn more.
Here are a few examples:
See All of Our Articles About Road Rage Incidents
Call and speak with one of our funding experts today.
How Lawsuit Loans Work
TriMark Legal Funding specializes in helping personal injury accident victims.
Our non-recourse legal funding is a simple 3-step process:
1. Apply for Funding
You can either apply online or call us toll-free at (877) 932-2628. We’ll answer all of your questions and gather some basic facts about your case.
2. Review & Approval
Our team will work directly with your attorney to review your case. Approvals can happen as quickly as 1 hour after receipt of all required information.
3. Receive Cash
A funding agreement is sent via DocuSign. After signed copies are returned, your cash is sent to you by wire transfer or FedEx Overnight.
Some of the Different Types of Cases We Provide Funding For
See All Eligible Lawsuit Types
States Where Road Rage Car Accident Loans Are Popular
- Alabama Road Rage Car Accident Loans
- Arizona Road Rage Auto Accident Loans
- California Road Rage Accident Injury Loans
- Colorado Road Rage Accident Loans
- Connecticut Road Rage Pre-Settlement Funding
- Delaware Road Rage Injury Loans
- Florida Road Rage Injury Funding
- Georgia Road Rage Pre-Settlement Loans
- Idaho Road Rage Accident Settlement Funding
- Illinois Road Rage Accident Lawsuit Loans
- Indiana Road Rage Accident Settlement Loans
- Iowa Road Rage Lawsuit Loans
- Kansas Road Rage Accident Lawsuit Funding
- Louisiana Road Rage Accident Legal Funding
- Maine Road Rage Accident Injury Funding
- Massachusetts Road Rage Pre-Settlement Loans
- Michigan Road Rage Lawsuit Loans
- Minnesota Road Rage Accident Settlement Funding
- Mississippi Road Rage Accident Lawsuit Loans
- Missouri Road Rage Accident Settlement Loans
- Montana Road Rage Accident Lawsuit Funding
- Nebraska Road Rage Accident Legal Funding
- Nevada Road Rage Accident Injury Funding
- New Hampshire Road Rage Car Accident Loans
- New Jersey Road Rage Auto Accident Loans
- New Mexico Road Rage Accident Injury Loans
- New York Road Rage Accident Loans
- North Carolina Road Rage Pre-Settlement Funding
- North Dakota Road Rage Injury Loans
- Ohio Road Rage Injury Funding
- Oklahoma Road Rage Accident Loans
- Oregon Road Rage Car Accident Loans
- Pennsylvania Road Rage Pre-Settlement Funding
- Rhode Island Road Rage Injury Loans
- South Carolina Road Rage Injury Funding
- South Dakota Road Rage Auto Accident Loans
- Tennessee Road Rage Accident Injury Loans
- Texas Road Rage Pre-Settlement Loans
- Utah Road Rage Accident Settlement Funding
- Vermont Road Rage Accident Lawsuit Loans
- Virginia Road Rage Accident Settlement Loans
- Washington Road Rage Lawsuit Loans
- Wisconsin Road Rage Accident Lawsuit Funding
- Wyoming Road Rage Accident Legal Funding
See All States Where Car Accident Funding Is Available
Apply For A Lawsuit Cash Advance Now
It’s fast, free, and easy to qualify for road rage pre-settlement funding.
At a minimum, all you need to qualify is that you must:
- Have received significant injuries
- Be represented by a contingent-fee attorney
- Have clear liability against a sufficiently-insured defendant
Isn’t it finally time for you to take back control of your finances?