TriMark Legal Funding LLC is excited to announce its college scholarship program.
An award of $2,000 is available to one applicant. All awards are for college or university tuition. Checks are made payable to the student’s college or university.
The following criteria determine eligibility:
- Be a U.S. citizen or have permanent residency
- Student must be a currently enrolled student in a law program at a college or university within the United States
- Applicants should demonstrate a strong willingness to succeed despite challenges
To be eligible for our scholarship, students must submit the following documents:
- High school, college or university transcript
- An essay of 500-700 words. Essays should focus on how the applicant has succeeded in overcoming adversity
- Have at least $2,000 in student loan debt related to the legal profession
- Apply by December 31, 2020
Please submit required items via email to [email protected]
TriMark Legal Funding has been one of America’s leading providers of non-recourse funding to plaintiffs. We help clients keep up with living, medical and other expenses. Often, this allows an attorney to take more time negotiating a settlement.
The most common types of legal funding we offer are car accident loans, personal injury loans, Workers Comp loans, FELA lawsuit loans and premises liability lawsuit loans.
We are dedicated to helping victims of personal injury get back to life-as-usual. If you have a personal injury case, and an attorney is working on your case, then TriMark Legal Funding can help you. Give us a call today at (877) 932-2628 or apply online.