TriMark Scholarship Program
TriMark Legal Funding LLC is excited to continue its college scholarship program in 2020.
As a company, we provide lawsuit loans to plaintiffs. A lawsuit loan is a non-recourse cash advance to people who are waiting on a pending legal claim or lawsuit settlement.
Because we help clients cover their financial priorities while they wait for their attorneys to resolve their legal claims, we know the importance of financial peace of mind.
We see firsthand, the stress, the anxiety, and the fear that financial uncertainty can produce throughout the litigation process.
Financial uncertainty is also common among college students.
To help aspiring young professionals overcome financial uncertainty, we are offering a $1,500 scholarship to help students alleviate student loan debt.
An award of $1,500 is available to one applicant per year.
All awards are to be used for college or university tuition. Checks are made payable directly to the student’s college or university.
To be eligible for this scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be a United States citizen
- Be a currently enrolled student in a college or university within the United States
- Have at least $1,500 in unpaid student loan debt
- High school, college or university transcript
- A 750-word essay. Focus on how the applicant has succeeded despite the adversity caused by the 2020 COVID-19/Coronavirus pandemic and quarantines
Applications can be submitted throughout the year, but the following cutoffs apply each year.
- 2019 / 2020 School Year: December 31, 2019
- 2020 / 2021 School Year: December 31, 2020
Please submit required items via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About TriMark Legal Funding
TriMark Legal Funding has been one of America’s leading pre settlement funding companies since 2003. The most common types of legal funding loans we offer are auto accident loans, personal injury settlement loans, workers comp loans, structured settlement loans, law firm funding, and an inheritance loan.
If you or a loved one has a personal injury lawsuit and an attorney is working on your case, then TriMark Legal Funding can help you.
Give us a call today at (877) 932-2628 or apply online.