Washington Lawsuit Loans

How Lawsuit Loans Work

TriMark specializes in helping personal injury victims. Our pre settlement funding is a simple 3-step process:



Apply online or by phone; it’s fast, free, and easy. We’ll answer all your questions, and there is no obligation.



Your dedicated TriMark representative will work with your attorney to review your case. No hassle. Guaranteed.


Receive Cash

Receive $500 to $500K+ within 24 hours of approval by wire transfer or FedEx Overnight. It’s that simple.

The cost of medical care and treatment and the prolonged lawsuit process may drown out your anticipation of a just and fair settlement. Your finances can take a hit, and there’s no fun in that. If you’re an injured plaintiff in the Evergreen state, you may want to check out Washington lawsuit loans.

Riding out your claim while recovering physically can be stressful. This kind of situation may even lead to financial shortfalls because you heal longer and your needs become more demanding while your compensation remains out of reach.

If you’re earning less because you’ve lost your job or have your hours at work reduced, how are you supposed to pay your medical bills, rent or mortgage, car loans, and other financial responsibilities on time?

TriMark may just have the answer for you.

Apply now or call and speak with one of our friendly funding experts.

Get Pre Settlement Funding in Washington Now

It’s not too late to obtain lawsuit financing in Washington State. At TriMark, we assist those who are waiting for their case to settle, and even those who are just waiting for their check to arrive. 

We know you don’t want any more delays, so we made our application process fast and easy. Get started today by filling in your details here or calling us at (877) 932-2628.

That’s it! There are no out-of-pocket costs and hidden charges, as well as credit, employment, and income checks. Our expert underwriters will immediately yet carefully review your funding request based on the information related to your case.

Once you’re approved, expect the cash to be in your account in as little as 24 hours.

TriMark will provide Washington lawsuit loans as long as there pending and settled suits in the state.

Still have questions?

Call (877) 932-2628 and speak with one of our legal funding experts.

Scroll to Top