Wisconsin Lawsuit Loans
Wisconsin Lawsuit Settlement Loans
If you’ve been seriously injured, are currently involved in a drawn-out legal fight, have retained a contingent-fee attorney, have strong liability against a sufficiently insured defendant and you’re in a financial bind because it’s taking forever to settle your case but you could really use some of your future settlement money now, we can help you.
TriMark Legal Funding LLC, The Settlement Funding Company, provides fast, affordable, non-recourse lawsuit cash advances from $500 to $500,000+ on hundreds of different types of personal injury lawsuits, civil rights claims and employment litigation, often in as little as 12-24 hours, with no credit check, no up-front fees and no hassles. Best of all, you only repay the cash advance if you win your case.
Lawsuit Loan Availability In Wisconsin
- Known pre settlement funding restrictions, limitations or requirements:
- We do not offer funding on workers comp cases in Wisconsin
- We do not offer 2nd funding on soft tissue injury-only cases
- If you have received ANY prior funding on this case there will be a lien filed, so be sure to inform us of that when you complete an application because we must arrange to pay it off.
TLF offers lawsuit settlement funding services in Wisconsin on:
- Appeals | Appellate Case Funding
- Attorney Litigation Funding
- Attorney Fee Acceleration
- Law Firm Litigation Financing
- Catastrophic Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Civil Rights Violations
- Police Misconduct
- Excessive Force | Police Brutality
- Prison Staff Misconduct
- Sexual Abuse Lawsuits
- Catholic Archdiocese Sex Abuse
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- Wrongful Imprisonment | Wrongful Incarceration
- Police Misconduct
- Employment Lawsuits
- Construction Site Accidents
- FELA Railroad Accidents | Rail Worker Injuries
- Jones Act | Maritime | Shipping | Offshore Injury
- Sexual Harassment | Quid Pro Quo Sex Harassment
- Work Injury | Workplace Accidents
- Workman’s Compensation | Workers Comp Loans: NOT AVAILABLE
- Inheritance Advance | Heir Advance
- Lawsuit Loans | Lawsuit Cash Advances
- MDL | Multidistrict Litigation
- Mass Tort Lawsuits
- NFL Concussion Settlement
- Product Liability
- Asbestos | Mesothelioma
- Baby Powder | Talcum Powder
- Bad Drug | Pharmaceutical
- Defective Medical Device
- Bladder Mesh | Bladder Sling
- Hip Replacement Recall
- IVC Filter Lawsuits
- Medtronic Lawsuits
- Transvaginal Mesh | TVM | Vaginal Mesh
- Medical Malpractice | Medical Negligence
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents | Plane Crash Lawsuits
- Car Accidents | Auto Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Impaired Driving Accidents | Drunk Driving | DUI
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents | Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents | Subway Accidents
- Truck Accidents | Semi-Truck | 18-Wheeler
- One-Hour Loans | Personal Loans
- Personal Injury Lawsuit Funding
- Post Settlement Funding
- Pre Settlement Funding
- Premises Liability | Property Liability
- Commercial Liability | Commercial Property Lawsuits
- Dog Attack | Dog Mauling | Dog Bite Lawsuits
- Nursing Home Abuse | Nursing Home Neglect
- Slip And Fall Accidents | Falling Accidents
- Qui Tam | Whistleblower Lawsuits
- Soft Tissue Injury:
- Structured Settlement Buyouts
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits
Give us a call at 1-877-932-2628 or simply complete an online application to get started.
Noteworthy facts about Wisconsin
Wisconsin is a U.S. state situated in the north-central United States, in the Midwest and Great Lakes areas. The state capital is Madison, and its biggest city is Milwaukee, which is situated on the western coast of Lake Michigan.
The state capital is Madison, and its biggest city is Milwaukee, which is situated on the western coast of Lake Michigan. Wisconsin is surrounded by the Montreal River; Lake Superior and Michigan to the north; by Lake Michigan to the east; by Illinois to the south; and by Iowa to the southwest and Minnesota to the northwest. Simply to the south, the Northern Highland has enormous combined wood and coniferous forests consisting of the 1,500,000 acres (6,100 km2) Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest, as well as thousands of glacial lakes, and the state’s greatest point, Timms Hill.
Wisconsin’s location varies, with the Northern Highland and Western Upland together with a part of the Central Plain inhabiting the western part of the state and lowlands stretching to the coast of Lake Michigan. Wisconsin is 2nd to Michigan in the length of its Great Lakes shoreline.
The state is divided into 5 unique areas. Simply to the south, the Northern Highland has enormous combined wood and coniferous forests consisting of the 1,500,000 acres (6,100 km2) Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest, as well as thousands of glacial lakes, and the state’s greatest point, Timms Hill.
In the middle of the state, the Central Plain has some special sandstone developments like the Dells of the Wisconsin River in addition to rich farmland. The Eastern Ridges and Lowlands area in the southeast is the home of numerous of Wisconsin’s biggest cities. The ridges consist of the Niagara Escarpment that stretches from New York, the Black River Escarpment and the Magnesian Escarpment.
Wisconsin is surrounded by the Montreal River; Lake Superior and Michigan to the north; by Lake Michigan to the east; by Illinois to the south; and by Iowa to the southwest and Minnesota to the northwest. A border disagreement with Michigan was settled by 2 cases, both Wisconsin v. Michigan, in 1934 and 1935. The state’s borders consist of the Mississippi River and St. Croix River in the west, and the Menominee River in the northeast.
In the middle of the state, the Central Plain has some distinct sandstone developments like the Dells of the Wisconsin River in addition to rich farmland.
Wisconsin is referred to as “America’s Dairyland” since it is among the country’s leading dairy products manufacturers, specifically popular for cheese. Production, particularly paper items, infotech (IT), and tourist are likewise significant factors to the state’s economy.
This location was not covered by glaciers throughout the most current ice age, the Wisconsin Glaciation. Generally, 46 % of Wisconsin’s land location is covered by forest.
Regardless of where you live in Wisconsin, TriMark Legal Funding LLC is proud to offer lawsuit cash advances and non-recourse pre settlement funding throughout the state including: Allouez, Altoona, Antigo, Appleton, Ashland, Ashwaubenon, Baraboo, Beaver Dam, Bellevue, Beloit, Brookfield, Brown Deer, Burlington, Caledonia, Cedarburg, Cudahy, Delafield, Delavan, Eau Claire, Elkhorn, Elm Grove, Fitchburg, Fort Atkinson, Franklin, Grand Rapids, Greendale, Greenfield, Greenville, Hales Corners, Hartford, Hartland, Holmen, Hudson, Janesville, Jefferson, La Crosse, Lake Geneva, Little Chute, Marinette, Marshfield, Menasha, Menomonee Falls, Menomonie, Mequon, Merrill, Middleton, Monona, Mukwonago, Neenah, New Berlin, New London, New Richmond, Oak Creek, Oconomowoc, Onalaska, Oregon, Oshkosh, Plover, Port Washington, Rhinelander, Rib Mountain, Rice Lake, Richfield, River Falls, Sheboygan, Sheboygan Falls, Shorewood, Somers, Stevens Point, Sun Prairie, Sussex, Two Rivers, Waunakee, Waupun, Wausau, West Allis, West Bend, Weston, Whitefish Bay and Whitewater.
Apply For Pre Settlement Funding Now
TriMark Legal Funding LLC has streamlined the pre settlement funding process so that it is quick, easy and hassle-free. That means we can put the money you need into your hands faster and cheaper than the other guys.
It will only take about a minute or two to submit an application and get the ball rolling. It’s fast, easy, free to apply, there is no obligation and pre settlement loans are always 100% risk-free for plaintiffs.
You can complete an application online or just call us toll-free at 1-877-932-2628 and one of our litigation funding specialists will take your information right over the phone.
Either way, lawsuit loans just doesn’t get any faster, easier or more convenient than they are with TriMark Legal Funding LLC.
So why wait?