Utah Lawsuit Loans
Utah Lawsuit Settlement Loans
If you’ve been seriously injured, are currently involved in a drawn-out legal fight, have retained a contingent-fee attorney, have strong liability against a sufficiently insured defendant and you’re in a financial bind because it’s taking forever to settle your case but you could really use some of your future settlement money now, we can help you.
TriMark Legal Funding LLC, The Settlement Funding Company, provides fast, affordable, non-recourse lawsuit cash advances from $500 to $500,000+ on hundreds of different types of personal injury lawsuits, civil rights claims and employment litigation, often in as little as 12-24 hours, with no credit check, no up-front fees and no hassles. Best of all, you only repay the cash advance if you win your case.
Lawsuit Loan Availability In Utah
- Known pre settlement funding restrictions, limitations or requirements:
- We do not offer funding on workers comp cases in Utah
- We do not offer 2nd funding on soft tissue injury-only cases
- If you have received ANY prior funding on this case there will be a lien filed, so be sure to inform us of that when you complete an application because we must arrange to pay it off.
TLF offers lawsuit settlement funding services in Utah on:
- Appeals | Appellate Case Funding
- Attorney Litigation Funding
- Attorney Fee Acceleration
- Law Firm Litigation Financing
- Catastrophic Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Civil Rights Violations
- Police Misconduct
- Excessive Force | Police Brutality
- Prison Staff Misconduct
- Sexual Abuse Lawsuits
- Catholic Archdiocese Sex Abuse
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- Wrongful Imprisonment | Wrongful Incarceration
- Police Misconduct
- Employment Lawsuits
- Construction Site Accidents
- FELA Railroad Accidents | Rail Worker Injuries
- Jones Act | Maritime | Shipping | Offshore Injury
- Sexual Harassment | Quid Pro Quo Sex Harassment
- Work Injury | Workplace Accidents
- Workman’s Compensation | Workers Comp Loans: NOT AVAILABLE
- Inheritance Advance | Heir Advance
- Lawsuit Loans | Lawsuit Cash Advances
- MDL | Multidistrict Litigation
- Mass Tort Lawsuits
- NFL Concussion Settlement
- Product Liability
- Asbestos | Mesothelioma
- Baby Powder | Talcum Powder
- Bad Drug | Pharmaceutical
- Defective Medical Device
- Bladder Mesh | Bladder Sling
- Hip Replacement Recall
- IVC Filter Lawsuits
- Medtronic Lawsuits
- Transvaginal Mesh | TVM | Vaginal Mesh
- Medical Malpractice | Medical Negligence
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents | Plane Crash Lawsuits
- Car Accidents | Auto Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Impaired Driving Accidents | Drunk Driving | DUI
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents | Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents | Subway Accidents
- Truck Accidents | Semi-Truck | 18-Wheeler
- One-Hour Loans | Personal Loans
- Personal Injury Lawsuit Funding
- Post Settlement Funding
- Pre Settlement Funding
- Premises Liability | Property Liability
- Commercial Liability | Commercial Property Lawsuits
- Dog Attack | Dog Mauling | Dog Bite Lawsuits
- Nursing Home Abuse | Nursing Home Neglect
- Slip And Fall Accidents | Falling Accidents
- Qui Tam | Whistleblower Lawsuits
- Soft Tissue Injury:
- Structured Settlement Buyouts
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits
Give us a call at 1-877-932-2628 or simply complete an online application to get started.
Noteworthy facts about Utah
Utah is surrounded by Colorado to the east, Wyoming to the northeast, Idaho to the north, Arizona to the south, and Nevada to the west. It likewise touches a corner of New Mexico in the southeast.
The state is a center of transport, education, infotech and study, government services, mining, and a significant vacationer location for outdoor entertainment.
Utah is the 45th state and was admitted to the Union on January 4, 1896.
Running down the northern center of the state is the Wasatch Range, which increases to heights of about 12,000 ft (3,700 m) above sea level. Utah is house to world-renowned ski resorts, made popular by the light, fluffy snow and simple availability. In the northeastern area of the state, running east to west, are the Uinta Mountains, which increase to heights of 13,000 feet (4,000 m) or more.
Utah is understood for its natural variety and is the home of functions varying from arid deserts with dune to flourishing pine forests in mountain valleys. It is a geographically varied and rugged state that lies at the merging of 3 unique geological areas: the Rocky Mountains, the Great Basin, and the Colorado Plateau.
According to U.S. Census Bureau population quotes, Utah is the 2nd fastest-growing state in the United States as of 2013. The state is one of just 3 U.S. states (with Colorado and Wyoming) that have just lines of latitude and longitude for borders.
Around 62 % of Utahns are reported to be members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints or LDS (Mormons), which significantly affects Utah culture and life. The world head office of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) lies in Utah’s state capital, Salt Lake City. Utah is hence the most consistently uniform state, the only state with a Mormon bulk, and the only state with a bulk population belonging to a single church.
According to U.S. Census Bureau population quotes, Utah is the 2nd fastest-growing state in the United States since 2013. St. George was the fastest– growing city in the United States from 2000 to 2005. A 2012 Gallup nationwide study discovered Utah general to be the “finest state to stay in” based upon 13 positive measurements consisting of numerous financial, way of living, and health-related outlook metrics.
Utah is among the Four Corners states, and is surrounded by Idaho in the north, Wyoming in the north and east; by Colorado in the east; at a single point by New Mexico to the southeast; by Arizona in the south; and by Nevada in the west. It covers a location of 84,899 sq mi (219,890 km2). The state is among just 3 U.S. states (with Colorado and Wyoming) that have just lines of latitude and longitude for borders.
Utah is a state in the United States. Utah is therefore the most consistently uniform state, the only state with a Mormon bulk, and the only state with a bulk population belonging to a single church.
Regardless of where you live in Utah, TriMark Legal Funding LLC is proud to offer lawsuit cash advances and non-recourse pre settlement funding throughout the state including: Alpine, American Fork, Blanding, Bluffdale, Bountiful, Brigham, Centerville, Clearfield, Clinton, Delta, Draper, Enoch, Ephraim, Farmington, Fruit Heights, Grantsville, Harrisville, Heber, Highland, Holladay, Hooper, Hurricane, Hyrum, Ivins, Kanab, Kaysville, Kearns, La Verkin, Layton, Lehi, Lindon, Logan, Magna, Mapleton, Midvale, Moab, Murray, Nephi, North Logan, North Ogden, North Salt Lake, Ogden, Orem, Payson, Pleasant Grove, Pleasant View, Price, Providence, Provo, Richfield, Riverdale, Riverton, Roosevelt, Roy, Salem, Sandy, Santa Clara, Santaquin, Smithfield, South Jordan, South Ogden, South Salt Lake, South Weber, Spanish Fork, Springville, Summit Park, Sunset, Syracuse, Taylorsville, Tooele, Tremonton, Vernal, Washington, Washington Terrace, West Bountiful, West Haven, West Jordan, West Point, West Valley and Woods Cross.
Apply For Pre Settlement Funding Now
TriMark Legal Funding LLC has streamlined the pre settlement funding process so that it is quick, easy and hassle-free. That means we can put the money you need into your hands faster and cheaper than the other guys.
It will only take about a minute or two to submit an application and get the ball rolling. It’s fast, easy, free to apply, there is no obligation and pre settlement loans are always 100% risk-free for plaintiffs.
You can complete an application online or just call us toll-free at 1-877-932-2628 and one of our litigation funding specialists will take your information right over the phone.
Either way, lawsuit loans just doesn’t get any faster, easier or more convenient than they are with TriMark Legal Funding LLC.
So why wait?