South Carolina Lawsuit Loans
South Carolina Lawsuit Settlement Loans
If you’ve been seriously injured, are currently involved in a drawn-out legal fight, have retained a contingent-fee attorney, have strong liability against a sufficiently insured defendant and you’re in a financial bind because it’s taking forever to settle your case but you could really use some of your future settlement money now, we can help you.
TriMark Legal Funding LLC, The Settlement Funding Company, provides fast, affordable, non-recourse lawsuit cash advances from $500 to $500,000+ on hundreds of different types of personal injury lawsuits, civil rights claims and employment litigation, often in as little as 12-24 hours, with no credit check, no up-front fees and no hassles. Best of all, you only repay the cash advance if you win your case.
Lawsuit Loan Availability In South Carolina
- Known pre settlement funding restrictions, limitations or requirements:
- We do not offer 2nd funding on workers comp cases in South Carolina
- We do not offer 2nd funding on soft tissue injury-only cases
- If you have received ANY prior funding on this case there will be a lien filed, so be sure to inform us of that when you complete an application because we must arrange to pay it off.
TLF offers lawsuit settlement funding services in South Carolina on:
- Appeals | Appellate Case Funding
- Attorney Litigation Funding
- Attorney Fee Acceleration
- Law Firm Litigation Financing
- Catastrophic Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Civil Rights Violations
- Police Misconduct
- Excessive Force | Police Brutality
- Prison Staff Misconduct
- Sexual Abuse Lawsuits
- Catholic Archdiocese Sex Abuse
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- Wrongful Imprisonment | Wrongful Incarceration
- Police Misconduct
- Employment Lawsuits
- Construction Site Accidents
- FELA Railroad Accidents | Rail Worker Injuries
- Jones Act | Maritime | Shipping | Offshore Injury
- Sexual Harassment | Quid Pro Quo Sex Harassment
- Work Injury | Workplace Accidents
- Workman’s Compensation | Workers Comp Loans
- Inheritance Advance | Heir Advance
- Lawsuit Loans | Lawsuit Cash Advances
- MDL | Multidistrict Litigation
- Mass Tort Lawsuits
- NFL Concussion Settlement
- Product Liability
- Asbestos | Mesothelioma
- Baby Powder | Talcum Powder
- Bad Drug | Pharmaceutical
- Defective Medical Device
- Bladder Mesh | Bladder Sling
- Hip Replacement Recall
- IVC Filter Lawsuits
- Medtronic Lawsuits
- Transvaginal Mesh | TVM | Vaginal Mesh
- Medical Malpractice | Medical Negligence
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents | Plane Crash Lawsuits
- Car Accidents | Auto Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Impaired Driving Accidents | Drunk Driving | DUI
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents | Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents | Subway Accidents
- Truck Accidents | Semi-Truck | 18-Wheeler
- One-Hour Loans | Personal Loans
- Personal Injury Lawsuit Funding
- Post Settlement Funding
- Pre Settlement Funding
- Premises Liability | Property Liability
- Commercial Liability | Commercial Property Lawsuits
- Dog Attack | Dog Mauling | Dog Bite Lawsuits
- Nursing Home Abuse | Nursing Home Neglect
- Slip And Fall Accidents | Falling Accidents
- Qui Tam | Whistleblower Lawsuits
- Soft Tissue Injury:
- Structured Settlement Buyouts
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits
Give us a call at 1-877-932-2628 or simply complete an online application to get started.
Noteworthy facts about South Carolina
South Carolina is a state in the Southeastern United States. Initially part of the Province of Carolina, the Province of South Carolina ended up being a servant society after rice and indigo ended up being developed as product crops, and from 1708, a bulk of the population were servants, lots of born in Africa.
South Carolina is the 40th most substantial and the 24th most populated of the 50 United States. South Carolina consists of 46 counties.
South Carolina was the very first state to validate the Articles of Confederation, and the 8th state to validate the U.S. Constitution on May 23, 1788. South Carolina later on ended up being the very first state to vote to withdraw from the Union which it did on December 20, 1860. It was readmitted to the United States on June 25, 1868.
Greatest in elevation is the Blue Ridge Region, including a cliff of the Blue Ridge Mountains, which continue into North Carolina and Georgia, as part of the southern Appalachian Mountains. Sassafras Mountain, South Carolina’s greatest point at 3,560 feet (1,090 m), is situated in this location.
The state’s shoreline consists of lots of salt marshes and estuaries, as well as natural ports such as Georgetown and Charleston. An uncommon function of the seaside plain is a big number of Carolina bays, the origins of which are unsure. The natural locations of the seaside plain are part of the Middle Atlantic seaside forests ecoregion.
These forests are part of the Southeastern combined forests ecoregion. At the southeastern edge of the Piedmont is the fall line, where rivers drop to the seaside plain. The bigger rivers are accessible up to the fall line, supplying a trade path for mill towns.
From north to south the coast is divided into 3 different locations, the Grand Strand, the Santee River Delta, and the Sea Islands. More inland are the Sandhills, old dunes from exactly what utilized to be South Carolina’s coast millions of years earlier.
South Carolina is made up of 5 geographical locations, or physiographic provinces, whose limits approximately parallel the Atlantic shoreline. In the southeast part of the state is the Atlantic Coastal Plain, which can be divided into the Outer and Inner Coastal Plains.
Simply west of the seaside plain is the Sandhills area. When the land was sunken or the oceans were greater, the Sandhills are residues of seaside dunes from a time.
The Chattooga River, situated on the border in between South Carolina and Georgia, is a preferred whitewater rafting location.
South Carolina is a state in the Southeastern United States. It is surrounded to the north by North Carolina; to the south and west by Georgia, situated throughout the Savannah River; and to the east by the Atlantic Ocean. Initially part of the Province of Carolina, the Province of South Carolina ended up being a servant society after rice and indigo ended up being developed as product crops, and from 1708, a bulk of the population were servants, lots of born in Africa. South Carolina was the very first state to validate the Articles of Confederation, and the 8th state to validate the U.S. Constitution on May 23, 1788. South Carolina later on ended up being the very first state to vote to withdraw from the Union which it did on December 20, 1860.
Regardless of where you live in South Carolina, TriMark Legal Funding LLC is proud to offer lawsuit cash advances and non-recourse pre settlement funding throughout the state including: Abbeville, Aiken, Allendale, Anderson, Barnwell, Batesburg-Leesville, Beaufort, Belton, Belvedere, Bennettsville, Burton Branch, Camden, Cayce, Charleston, Cheraw, Chester, Clearwater, Clemson, Clinton, Clover, Columbia, Conway, Darlington, Dillon, Easley, Edgefield, Florence, Forest Acres, Fort Mill, Fountain Inn, Gaffney, Goose Creek, Greenville, Greenwood, Greer, Hanahan, Hartsville, Hilton Head Island, Hollywood, Irmo, Isle of Palms, Ladson, Lancaster, Laurel Bay, Laurens, Lexington, Little River, Lugoff, Manning, Marion, Mauldin, Moncks Corner, Mount Pleasant, Mullins, Murrells Inlet, Myrtle Beach, Newberry, North Augusta, North Charleston, North Myrtle Beach, Orangeburg, Parris Island, Piedmont, Port Royal, Red Bank, Red Hill, Rock Hill, Seneca, Simpsonville, Summerville, Sumter, Surfside Beach, Taylors, Tega Cay, Travelers Rest, Union, Walhalla, Walterboro, West Columbia and York.
Apply For Pre Settlement Funding Now
TriMark Legal Funding LLC has streamlined the pre settlement funding process so that it is quick, easy and hassle-free. That means we can put the money you need into your hands faster and cheaper than the other guys.
It will only take about a minute or two to submit an application and get the ball rolling. It’s fast, easy, free to apply, there is no obligation and pre settlement loans are always 100% risk-free for plaintiffs.
You can complete an application online or just call us toll-free at 1-877-932-2628 and one of our litigation funding specialists will take your information right over the phone.
Either way, lawsuit loans just doesn’t get any faster, easier or more convenient than they are with TriMark Legal Funding LLC.
So why wait?