Pennsylvania Lawsuit Loans
If you’ve been seriously injured, are currently involved in a drawn-out legal fight, have retained a contingent-fee attorney, have strong liability against a sufficiently insured defendant and you’re in a financial bind because it’s taking forever to settle your case but you could really use some of your future settlement money now, we can help you.
TriMark Legal Funding LLC, The Settlement Funding Company, provides fast, affordable, non-recourse lawsuit cash advances from $500 to $500,000+ on hundreds of different types of personal injury lawsuits, civil rights claims and employment litigation, often in as little as 12-24 hours, with no credit check, no up-front fees and no hassles. Best of all, you only repay the cash advance if you win your case.
Lawsuit Loan Availability In Pennsylvania
- Known pre settlement funding restrictions, limitations or requirements:
- We do not offer 2nd funding on workers comp cases in Pennsylvania
- We do not offer 2nd funding on soft tissue injury-only cases
- If you have received ANY prior funding on this case there will be a lien filed, so be sure to inform us of that when you complete an application because we must arrange to pay it off.
TLF offers lawsuit settlement funding services in Pennsylvania on:
- Appeals | Appellate Case Funding
- Attorney Litigation Funding
- Attorney Fee Acceleration
- Law Firm Litigation Financing
- Catastrophic Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Civil Rights Violations
- Police Misconduct
- Excessive Force | Police Brutality
- Prison Staff Misconduct
- Sexual Abuse Lawsuits
- Catholic Archdiocese Sex Abuse
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- Wrongful Imprisonment | Wrongful Incarceration
- Police Misconduct
- Employment Lawsuits
- Construction Site Accidents
- FELA Railroad Accidents | Rail Worker Injuries
- Jones Act | Maritime | Shipping | Offshore Injury
- Sexual Harassment | Quid Pro Quo Sex Harassment
- Work Injury | Workplace Accidents
- Workman’s Compensation | Workers Comp Loans
- Inheritance Advance | Heir Advance
- Lawsuit Loans | Lawsuit Cash Advances
- MDL | Multidistrict Litigation
- Mass Tort Lawsuits
- NFL Concussion Settlement
- Product Liability
- Asbestos | Mesothelioma
- Baby Powder | Talcum Powder
- Bad Drug | Pharmaceutical
- Defective Medical Device
- Bladder Mesh | Bladder Sling
- Hip Replacement Recall
- IVC Filter Lawsuits
- Medtronic Lawsuits
- Transvaginal Mesh | TVM | Vaginal Mesh
- Medical Malpractice | Medical Negligence
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents | Plane Crash Lawsuits
- Car Accidents | Auto Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Impaired Driving Accidents | Drunk Driving | DUI
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents | Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents | Subway Accidents
- Truck Accidents | Semi-Truck | 18-Wheeler
- One-Hour Loans | Personal Loans
- Personal Injury Lawsuit Funding
- Post Settlement Funding
- Pre Settlement Funding
- Premises Liability | Property Liability
- Commercial Liability | Commercial Property Lawsuits
- Dog Attack | Dog Mauling | Dog Bite Lawsuits
- Nursing Home Abuse | Nursing Home Neglect
- Slip And Fall Accidents | Falling Accidents
- Qui Tam | Whistleblower Lawsuits
- Soft Tissue Injury:
- Structured Settlement Buyouts
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits
Give us a call at 1-877-932-2628 or simply complete an online application to get started.
Noteworthy facts about Pennsylvania
Pennsylvania, formally the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, is a U.S. state that lies in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic areas of the United States, and the Great Lakes area. The state borders Delaware to the southeast, Maryland to the south, West Virginia to the southwest, Ohio to the west, Lake Erie and Ontario, Canada to the northwest, New York to the north and New Jersey to the east. The Appalachian Mountains go through the middle of the state.
Of the initial Thirteen Colonies, Pennsylvania is the only state that does not touch the Atlantic Ocean.
The state’s 5 most populated cities are Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Allentown, Erie, and Reading. The state is one of the 13 initial founding states of the United States.
It is the 33rd biggest state in the United States. Pennsylvania has 51 miles (82 km) of shoreline along Lake Erie and 57 miles (92 km) of coastline along the Delaware Estuary.
Pennsylvania, formally the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, is a U.S. state that is situated in the Northeastern and Mid-Atlantic areas of the United States, and the Great Lakes area. The state is one of the 13 initial founding states of the United States.
Pennsylvania borders 6 other states: New York to the north; New Jersey to the east; Delaware to the southeast; Maryland to the south; West Virginia to the southwest, and Ohio to the west.
The state has 5 areas, particularly the Allegheny Plateau, Ridge and Valley, Atlantic Coastal Plain, Piedmont, and the Erie Plain.
It has the cities of Philadelphia, Reading, Lebanon and Lancaster in the southeast, Pittsburgh in the southwest, the tri-cities of Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton in the main east (called the Lehigh Valley), the tri-cities of Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, and Hazleton in the northeast, and Erie in the northwest. Williamsport works as the commonwealth’s north-central area, with York and the state capital Harrisburg on the Susquehanna River in the main area of the commonwealth.
The bounds of the state are the Mason– Dixon line (39 Â° 43′ N) to the south, the Twelve-Mile Circle on the Pennsylvania-Delaware border, the Delaware River to the east, 80 Â° 31′ W to the west and the 42 Â° N to the north, with the exception of a brief section on the western end, where a triangle extends north to Lake Erie.
Regardless of where you live in Pennsylvania, TriMark Legal Funding LLC is proud to offer lawsuit cash advances and non-recourse pre settlement funding throughout the state including: Abington, Altoona, Aston, Bensalem, Bethlehem, Bristol, Buckingham, Butler, Cheltenham, Chester, Cranberry, Derry, Dover, Drexel Hill, Easton, Elizabeth, Erie, Exeter, Fairview, Falls, Greensburg, Hampden, Harborcreek, Harrisburg, Hatfield, Haverford, Hazleton, Hermitage, Horsham, King of Prussia, Lancaster, Lebanon, Lower Makefield, Lower Paxton, Manheim, Manor, McKeesport, Millcreek, Montgomery, Mount Lebanon, Mountain Top, New Castle, New Kensington, Newberry, Newtown, North Huntingdon, North Union, Northampton, Palmer, Penn, Penn Hills, Peters, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Plymouth, Pottsville, Radnor, Reading, Scranton, Sharon, South Park, Springfield, Susquehanna, Swatara, Tredyffrin, Upper Allen, Upper Chichester, Upper Darby, Upper Dublin, Upper Providence, Warminster, Warrington, Warwick, Washington, White, Whitehall, Williamsport, Willow Grove and York.
Apply For Pre Settlement Funding Now
TriMark Legal Funding LLC has streamlined the pre settlement funding process so that it is quick, easy and hassle-free. That means we can put the money you need into your hands faster and cheaper than the other guys.
It will only take about a minute or two to submit an application and get the ball rolling. It’s fast, easy, free to apply, there is no obligation and pre settlement loans are always 100% risk-free for plaintiffs.
You can complete an application online or just call us toll-free at 1-877-932-2628 and one of our litigation funding specialists will take your information right over the phone.
Either way, lawsuit loans just doesn’t get any faster, easier or more convenient than they are with TriMark Legal Funding LLC.
So why wait?