North Carolina Lawsuit Loans
North Carolina Lawsuit Funding is ONLY AVAILABLE in Amounts OVER $25,000
TriMark Legal Funding LLC is ONLY able to consider lawsuit funding requests in NC for amounts OVER $25,000. To support this, the MINIMUM NET VALUE of the case (after attorney fees, case costs, medical liens, etc.) must be at least $125,000. Workers comp and all requests under $25,000 are ineligible.
North Carolina Lawsuit Settlement Loans
If you’ve been seriously injured, are currently involved in a drawn-out legal fight, have retained a contingent-fee attorney, have strong liability against a sufficiently insured defendant and you’re in a financial bind because it’s taking forever to settle your case but you could really use some of your future settlement money now, we can help you.
TriMark Legal Funding LLC, The Settlement Funding Company, provides fast, affordable, non-recourse lawsuit cash advances from $25,000 to $500,000+ on hundreds of different types of personal injury lawsuits, civil rights claims and employment litigation, often in as little as 12-24 hours, with no credit check, no up-front fees and no hassles. Best of all, you only repay the cash advance if you win your case.
Lawsuit Loan Availability In North Carolina
- Known pre settlement funding restrictions, limitations or requirements:
- Minimum lawsuit funding amount in NC is $25,000; NO EXCEPTIONS
- There must be a reasonable belief that the MINIMUM net to plaintiff (after attorney fees, case costs, liens, etc.) will be at least $125,000+
- We do not offer funding on workers comp cases in NC
- We do not offer funding on soft tissue injury cases in NC
- We do not offer funding on drug cases in NC
- Defective medical device cases must include life-threatening complications or death and are evaluated on a case-by-case basis
- If you have received ANY prior funding on this case there will be a lien filed, so be sure to inform us of that when you complete an application because we must arrange to pay it off.
TLF offers lawsuit settlement funding services in North Carolina on:
- Appeals | Appellate Case Funding
- Attorney Litigation Funding
- Attorney Fee Acceleration
- Law Firm Litigation Financing
- Catastrophic Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury
- Traumatic Brain Injury
- Civil Rights Violations
- Police Misconduct
- Excessive Force | Police Brutality
- Prison Staff Misconduct
- Sexual Abuse Lawsuits
- Catholic Archdiocese Sex Abuse
- Clergy Sexual Abuse
- Wrongful Imprisonment | Wrongful Incarceration
- Police Misconduct
- Employment Lawsuits
- Construction Site Accidents
- FELA Railroad Accidents | Rail Worker Injuries
- Jones Act | Maritime | Shipping | Offshore Injury
- Sexual Harassment | Quid Pro Quo Sex Harassment
- Work Injury | Workplace Accidents
- Workman’s Compensation | Workers Comp Loans: NOT AVAILABLE
- Inheritance Advance | Heir Advance
- Lawsuit Loans | Lawsuit Cash Advances
- MDL | Multidistrict Litigation
- Mass Tort Lawsuits
- NFL Concussion Settlement
- Product Liability
- Asbestos | Mesothelioma
- Baby Powder | Talcum Powder
- Bad Drug | Pharmaceutical
- Defective Medical Device
- Bladder Mesh | Bladder Sling
- Hip Replacement Recall
- IVC Filter Lawsuits
- Medtronic Lawsuits
- Transvaginal Mesh | TVM | Vaginal Mesh
- Medical Malpractice | Medical Negligence
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Aircraft Accidents | Plane Crash Lawsuits
- Car Accidents | Auto Accidents
- Distracted Driving Accidents
- Impaired Driving Accidents | Drunk Driving | DUI
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents | Bicycle Accidents
- Train Accidents | Subway Accidents
- Truck Accidents | Semi-Truck | 18-Wheeler
- One-Hour Loans | Personal Loans
- Personal Injury Lawsuit Funding
- Post Settlement Funding
- Pre Settlement Funding
- Premises Liability | Property Liability
- Commercial Liability | Commercial Property Lawsuits
- Dog Attack | Dog Mauling | Dog Bite Lawsuits
- Nursing Home Abuse | Nursing Home Neglect
- Slip And Fall Accidents | Falling Accidents
- Qui Tam | Whistleblower Lawsuits
- Soft Tissue Injury:
- Structured Settlement Buyouts
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits
Give us a call at 1-877-932-2628 or simply complete an online application to get started.
Noteworthy facts about North Carolina
North Carolina is a state in the Southeastern United States. The United States Census Bureau identifies North Carolina as a southern state, in the subcategory of being one of the South Atlantic States.The state borders South Carolina and Georgia to the south, Tennessee to the west, Virginia to the north, and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. North Carolina is understood as the Tar Heel State and the Old North State.
North Carolina is made up of 100 counties. North Carolina’s 2 biggest cities are amongst the leading 10 fastest-growing in the nation: its capital, Raleigh, and its biggest city, Charlotte. In the previous 5 years, North Carolina’s economy has actually gone through a shift from heavy dependence upon tobacco, fabrics, and furniture-making to a more diversified economy with engineering, finance, biotechnology, and energy sectors.
The Piedmont varies from about 300 to 400 feet (91 to 122 m) in elevation in the east to over 1,000 feet (300 m) in the west. Due to the fact that of the quick population development in the Piedmont, a considerable part of the rural location in this area is being changed into suburban areas with shopping centers, housing, and business workplaces.
North Carolina has a broad variety of elevations, from sea level on the coast to 6,684 feet (2,037 m) at Mount Mitchell, the greatest point in the Eastern United States. More than 300 miles (500 km) from the coast, the western, hilly part of the state has a subtropical highland environment.
The western area of the state belongs to the Appalachian Mountain variety. Amongst the subranges of the Appalachians situated in the state are the Great Smoky Mountains, Blue Ridge Mountains, Great Balsam Mountains, and Black Mountains. The Black Mountains are the greatest in the eastern United States, and culminate in Mount Mitchell at 6,684 feet (2,037 m) the acme east of the Mississippi River.
Instantly inland, the seaside plain is fairly flat, with rich soil perfect for growing tobacco, soybeans, melons, and cotton. The seaside plain is North Carolina’s a lot of rural area, with couple of huge towns or cities. Agriculture continues to be a vital market.
Since of the greater altitude, the environment in the mountains commonly varies considerably from that of the rest of the state. Winter season in western North Carolina usually includes high snowfall and subfreezing temperature levels more comparable to those of a midwestern state than of a southern state.
The United States Census Bureau identifies North Carolina as a southern state, in the subcategory of being one of the South Atlantic States.The state borders South Carolina and Georgia to the south, Tennessee to the west, Virginia to the north, and the Atlantic Ocean to the east. North Carolina is understood as the Tar Heel State and the Old North State.
The Piedmont area of main North Carolina is the state’s most largely inhabited and urbanized area. Little, separated, and deeply worn down mountain varieties and peaks are situated in the Piedmont, consisting of the Sauratown Mountains, Pilot Mountain, the Uwharrie Mountains, Crowder’s Mountain, King’s Pinnacle, the Brushy Mountains, and the South Mountains.
North Carolina consists of 3 primary geographical areas: the Atlantic Coastal Plain, which inhabits the eastern 45 % of the state; the Piedmont area, which includes the middle 35 %; and the Appalachian Foothills and mountains. Winter season in western North Carolina normally showcases high snowfall and subfreezing temperature levels more similar to those of a midwestern state than of a southern state.
North Carolina consists of 3 major geographical areas: the Atlantic Coastal Plain, which inhabits the eastern 45 % of the state; the Piedmont area, which includes the middle 35 %; and the Appalachian Foothills and mountains. The severe eastern area of the state includes the Outer Banks, a string of sandy, slim islands which form an obstacle in between the Atlantic Ocean and 2 inland waterways or “noises”: Albemarle Sound in the north and Pamlico Sound in the south.
Regardless of where you live in North Carolina, TriMark Legal Funding LLC is proud to offer lawsuit cash advances and non-recourse pre settlement funding throughout the state including: Albemarle, Apex, Archdale, Asheboro, Asheville, Belmont, Black Mountain, Boone, Burlington, Carrboro, Cary, Chapel Hill, Charlotte, Clemmons, Clinton, Concord, Cornelius, Dunn, Durham, Eden, Fayetteville, Fort Bragg, Garner, Gastonia, Goldsboro, Graham, Greensboro, Greenville, Havelock, Henderson, Hendersonville, Hickory, High Point, Holly Springs, Hope Mills, Huntersville, Indian Trail, Jacksonville, Kannapolis, Kernersville, Kings Mountain, Kinston, Laurinburg, Lenoir, Lewisville, Lexington, Lincolnton, Lumberton, Matthews, Mint Hill, Monroe, Mooresville, Morganton, Mount Airy, Mount Holly, New Bern, Newton, Oxford, Pinehurst, Raleigh, Reidsville, Roanoke Rapids, Rockingham, Rocky Mount, Roxboro, Salisbury, Sanford, Shelby, Smithfield, Southern Pines, Spring Lake, Statesville, Tarboro, Thomasville, Wake Forest, Washington, Waynesville, Wilmington, Wilson and Winston-Salem.
Apply For Pre Settlement Funding Now
TriMark Legal Funding LLC has streamlined the pre settlement funding process so that it is quick, easy and hassle-free. That means we can put the money you need into your hands faster and cheaper than the other guys.
It will only take about a minute or two to submit an application and get the ball rolling. It’s fast, easy, free to apply, there is no obligation and pre settlement loans are always 100% risk-free for plaintiffs.
You can complete an application online or just call us toll-free at 1-877-932-2628 and one of our litigation funding specialists will take your information right over the phone.
Either way, lawsuit loans just doesn’t get any faster, easier or more convenient than they are with TriMark Legal Funding LLC.
So why wait?