California Lawsuit Loans
California Lawsuit Cash Advances
Have you or a loved one been seriously injured through no fault of your own, due to someone else’s negligence, and you’re currently involved in a lawsuit, legal claim or settlement negotiation?
Are you all jammed up in a financial bind because it’s taking forever to settle your case? Could you really use some of your future settlement money now to get caught up and finally regain control of your life?
If you answered ‘yes’, we can help.
TriMark Legal Funding LLC, The Settlement Funding Company, has been a nationwide leader in the legal funding industry since 2003. We provide fast, affordable, non-recourse lawsuit cash advances from $500 to $500,000+ on virtually all types of personal injury lawsuits like car accidents, slip and fall accidents and medical malpractice claims. We also provide funding on many types of civil rights cases, multidistrict litigation, pharmaceutical and mass tort claims, commercial litigation and most types of employment litigation and work injury claims. TriMark can provide both pre-settlement funding on pending cases and post-settlement funding on settled cases. We also offer inheritance funding advances and structured settlement annuity buyouts that resulted from personal injury and wrongful death claims.
TriMark Legal Funding LLC offers some of the lowest rates and fastest approvals in the nation, often in as little as 12-24 hours with no credit check, no employment requirements, no income verification and no up-front fees or out-of-pocket costs.
Best of all, you ONLY repay the lawsuit cash advance if you win your case.
Caveats, restrictions and limitations for California:
- We DO offer funding on most personal injury, civil rights and employment lawsuits
- We DO offer funding on qualifying soft tissue injury-only cases
- We DO offer advances on inheritances in probate
- We DO offer structured settlement buyouts
- We DO NOT offer funding on workers compensation claims in this state
- We DO NOT offer 2nd funding on soft tissue injury-only cases
As long as you have a contingent-fee attorney who is willing to cooperate with the process, even if your lawsuit hasn’t been filed in court yet, TriMark Legal Funding LLC can usually provide the cash assistance you need to regain control of your life and your finances.
TLF offers fast, affordable lawsuit settlement funding services on:
- Appellate Case Funding
- Attorney Litigation Funding
- Attorney Fee Acceleration
- Law Firm Loans
- Catastrophic Injury Funding
- Severe Burn Injury
- Spinal Cord Injury Lawsuit Funding
- Traumatic Brain Injury Lawsuit Loans
- Civil Rights Lawsuit Funding
- Police Misconduct Pre Settlement Funding
- Police Sexual Misconduct Settlement Advances
- Excessive Force Lawsuit Cash Advances
- Police Brutality Lawsuit Funding
- Prison Staff Misconduct Lawsuits
- Prison Rape Settlement Advances
- Sexual Abuse Lawsuit Funding
- Catholic Archdiocese Sex Abuse Funding
- Wrongful Incarceration Pre-Settlement Funding
- Police Misconduct Pre Settlement Funding
- Employment Litigation
- Construction Site Accident Funding
- Workplace Discrimination Lawsuit Advances
- Age Discrimination Lawsuit Settlement Funding
- ADA Discrimination Claims
- FMLA Discrimination Lawsuit Settlement Advances
- Gender Discrimination Lawsuit Financing
- Racial Discrimination Lawsuit Loans
- Religious Discrimination Funding
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination Lawsuit Loans
- Rail Worker Injury Pre-Settlement Funding
- Jones Act Lawsuit Settlement Advances
- Oil Rig Accident Lawsuits
- Shipping Accident Cash Advances
- Retaliation Pre Settlement Loans
- Sexual Harassment Lawsuit Cash Advances
- Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment Funding
- Workplace Accident Pre-Settlement Funding
- Inheritance Loans
- Multi-District Litigation Funding
- Mass Tort Lawsuit Loans
- NFL Concussion Settlement Funding
- Product Liability Lawsuit Funding
- Defective Medical Device Lawsuit Loans
- Bladder Sling Pre Settlement Funding
- Metal On Metal Hip Replacement Funding
- IVC Filter Lawsuit Cash Advances
- Transvaginal Mesh Funding
- Ethicon Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit Funding
- Boston Scientific Vaginal Mesh
- American Medical Systems Transvaginal Mesh Lawsuit Funding
- CR Bard Vaginal Mesh
- Bad Drug Litigation
- Defective Medical Device Lawsuit Loans
- Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Settlement Funding
- Motor Vehicle Accident Lawsuit Cash Advances
- Aircraft Accident Funding
- Plane Crash Lawsuit Advances
- Helicopter Crash Lawsuit Advances
- Car Accident Pre-Settlement Funding
- Cruise Ship Accident Cash Advances
- Distracted Driving Accident Settlement Funding
- Texting while Driving Accident Funding
- DUI Accident Lawsuit Funding
- Motorcycle Wreck Lawsuit Funding
- Pedestrian Vs Car Accident Funding
- Bicycle Accident Settlement Funding
- Train Wreck Cash Advances
- 18-Wheeler Accident Funding
- Aircraft Accident Funding
- Post Settlement Funding
- Premises Liability
- Commercial Property Lawsuits
- Dog Attack Lawsuit Funding
- Nursing Home Abuse Funding
- Slip And Fall Accident Lawsuits
- Soft Tissue Injury Funding
- Structured Settlement Buyouts
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Loans
Give us a call at 1-877-932-2628 or simply complete an online application to get started.
Noteworthy facts about California
California is the 3rd biggest state in the United States after Alaska and Texas.
It is the most populated U.S. state, house to one out of 8 individuals who live in the U.S., with a total amount of 38 million individuals. California is surrounded by Oregon to the north, Nevada to the east, Arizona to the southeast, and the Mexican state of Baja California to the south.
The Sierra Nevada (Spanish for “snowy variety”) consists of the greatest peak in the adjoining 48 states, Mount Whitney, at 14,505 feet (4,421 m). The variety welcomes Yosemite Valley, popular for its glacially sculpted domes, and Sequoia National Park, the home of the gigantic sequoia trees, the biggest living organisms in the world, and the deep freshwater lake, Lake Tahoe, the biggest lake in the state by volume.
As part of the Ring of Fire, California goes through tsunamis, floods, dry spells, Santa Ana winds, wildfires, landslides on high surface, and has a number of volcanoes. It sees many earthquakes due to numerous faults going through the state, in specific the San Andreas Fault.
It is the most populated U.S. state, house to one out of 8 individuals who live in the U.S., with a total amount of 38 million individuals, and it is the 3rd biggest state by location (after Alaska and Texas). California is surrounded by Oregon to the north, Nevada to the east, Arizona to the southeast, and the Mexican state of Baja California to the south. The western part of Alta California was quickly arranged as the State of California, which was confessed as the 31st state on September 9, 1850. Water is routed through a substantial network of canals and pumps out of the delta, that pass through almost the length of the state, consisting of the Central Valley Project and the State Water Project. About 45 percent of the state’s complete surface location is covered by forests, and California’s variety of pine types is unparalleled by any other state.
Along the California coast are a number of significant cities, consisting of the Greater Los Angeles Area, the San Francisco Bay Area, and the San Diego city.
At least half of the fruit produced in the United States is now cultivated in California, and the state likewise leads in the manufacturing of veggies. Other crucial factors to the state’s economy consist of aerospace, education, production, and state-of-the-art market.
Alta California ended up being a part of Mexico in 1821 following its effective war for freedom, however would later on be ceded to the United States in 1848 after the Mexican-American War. The western section of Alta California was quickly arranged as the State of California, which was confessed as the 31st state on September 9, 1850.
Virtually all of southeastern California is arid, hot desert, with regular severe high temperature levels throughout the summer season. The southeastern border of California with Arizona is completely formed by the Colorado River, from which the southern part of the state gets about half of its water.
To the east of the Sierra Nevada are Owens Valley and Mono Lake, a vital migratory bird environment. In the western part of the state is Clear Lake, the biggest freshwater lake by location totally in California.
About 45 percent of the state’s complete area is covered by forests, and California’s variety of pine types is unrivaled by other state. California consists of more forestland than other state other than Alaska. Numerous of the trees in the California White Mountains are the earliest on the planet; an individual Bristlecone pine has an age over 5,000 years.
Divided in 2 by the Sacramento-San Joaquin River Delta, the northern part, the Sacramento Valley acts as the watershed of the Sacramento River, while the southern section, the San Joaquin Valley is the watershed for the San Joaquin River; both locations acquire their names from the rivers that transit them. With dredging, the Sacramento and the San Joaquin Rivers have actually continued to be adequately deep that a number of inland cities are seaports.
The center of the state is controlled by the Central Valley, a significant agricultural location. California consists of both the greatest and least expensive points in the adjoining United States (Mount Whitney and Death Valley), and has the 3rd longest shoreline of all states (after Alaska and Florida).
In the middle of the state lies the California Central Valley, bounded by the seaside range of mountains in the west, the Sierra Nevada to the east, the Cascade Range in the north and the Tehachapi Mountains in the south. The Central Valley is California’s agricultural heartland.
Water is routed through a comprehensive network of canals and pumps out of the delta, that go across almost the length of the state, consisting of the Central Valley Project and the State Water Project. Water from the Delta offers drinking water for almost 23 million individuals, practically two-thirds of the state’s population, and offers water to farmers on the west side of the San Joaquin Valley.
TriMark Legal Funding LLC offers a variety of pre-settlement and post-settlement lawsuit funding and structured settlement buyout services throughout the state, including but not limited to the counties of:
Why Choose TriMark?
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured due to someone else’s negligence and you have retained a contingent-fee attorney, even if your lawsuit hasn’t been filed in court yet, then chances are good that you could be conditionally pre-approved for a lawsuit cash advance. Take just a minute and to find out right now.
Upon receipt of your application, we will simply confirm the details, liability, injuries and insurance coverage for your claim and with your attorney’s cooperation, we can usually have an approval very quickly. Thanks to the large volume of cases that TriMark processes, we’re able to offer some of the lowest and most competitive rates in the business. We’ve built our reputation on fast processing, with the majority of our lawsuit cash advances funding within 48 hours or less.
Regardless of where you live in California, TriMark Legal Funding LLC is proud to offer lawsuit cash advances and non-recourse pre settlement funding throughout the state including: Alhambra, Anaheim, Antioch, Bakersfield, Berkeley, Buena Park, Burbank, Camp Pendleton, Carson, Chula Vista, Citrus Heights, Compton, Concord, Corona, Costa Mesa, Downey, East Los Angeles, El Cajon, El Monte, Escondido, Fairfield, Fontana, Fremont, Fresno, Fullerton, Garden Grove, Glendale, Hawthorne, Hayward, Huntington Beach, Inglewood, Irvine, Lakewood, Lancaster, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Mission Viejo, Modesto, Moreno Valley, Norwalk, Oakland, Oceanside, Ontario, Orange, Oxnard, Palmdale, Pasadena, Pomona, Rancho Cucamonga, Redding, Rialto, Richmond, Riverside, Roseville, Sacramento, Salinas, San Bernardino, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose, San Leandro, San Mateo, Santa Ana, Santa Barbara, Santa Clara, Santa Clarita, Santa Monica, Santa Rosa, Simi Valley, South Gate, Stockton, Sunnyvale, Thousand Oaks, Torrance, Vacaville, Vallejo, Visalia, Vista, West Covina, Westminster and Whittier.
Apply For Pre Settlement Funding Now
TriMark Legal Funding LLC has streamlined the pre settlement funding process so that it is quick, easy and hassle-free. That means we can put the money you need into your hands faster and cheaper than the other guys.
It will only take about a minute or two to submit an application and get the ball rolling. It’s fast, easy, free to apply, there is no obligation and pre settlement loans are always 100% risk-free for plaintiffs.
You can complete an application online or just call us toll-free at 1-877-932-2628 and one of our litigation funding specialists will take your information right over the phone.
Either way, lawsuit loans just doesn’t get any faster, easier or more convenient than they are with TriMark Legal Funding LLC.
So why wait?