Alabama Lawsuit Loans
Alabama Lawsuit Cash Advances
Have you or a loved one been seriously injured through no fault of your own, due to someone else’s negligence, and you’re currently involved in a lawsuit, legal claim or settlement negotiation?
Are you all jammed up in a financial bind because it’s taking forever to settle your case? Could you really use some of your future settlement money now to get caught up and finally regain control of your life?
If you answered ‘yes’, we can help.
TriMark Legal Funding LLC, The Settlement Funding Company, has been a nationwide leader in the legal funding industry since 2003. We provide fast, affordable, non-recourse lawsuit cash advances from $500 to $500,000+ on virtually all types of personal injury lawsuits like car accidents, slip and fall accidents and medical malpractice claims. We also provide funding on many types of civil rights cases, multidistrict litigation, pharmaceutical and mass tort claims, commercial litigation and most types of employment litigation and work injury claims. TriMark can provide both pre-settlement funding on pending cases and post-settlement funding on settled cases. We also offer inheritance funding advances and structured settlement annuity buyouts that resulted from personal injury and wrongful death claims.
TriMark Legal Funding LLC offers some of the lowest rates and fastest approvals in the nation, often in as little as 12-24 hours with no credit check, no employment requirements, no income verification and no up-front fees or out-of-pocket costs.
Best of all, you ONLY repay the lawsuit cash advance if you win your case.
Caveats, restrictions and limitations for Alabama:
- We DO offer funding on workers compensation claims in this state
- We DO offer funding on most personal injury, civil rights and employment lawsuits
- We DO offer funding on qualifying soft tissue injury-only cases
- We DO offer advances on inheritances in probate
- We DO offer structured settlement buyouts
- We DO NOT offer 2nd funding on workers comp cases
- We DO NOT offer 2nd funding on soft tissue injury-only cases
As long as you have a contingent-fee attorney who is willing to cooperate with the process, even if your lawsuit hasn’t been filed in court yet, TriMark Legal Funding LLC can usually provide the cash assistance you need to regain control of your life and your finances.
TLF offers fast, affordable lawsuit settlement funding services on:
- Appeal Funding
- Attorney Litigation Funding
- Attorney Fee Acceleration
- Law Firm Loans
- Catastrophic Injury Settlement Funding
- Burn Injury Settlement Funding
- Spinal Cord Injury Lawsuit Funding
- Brain Injury Lawsuit Loans
- Civil Rights Lawsuit Funding
- Police Sexual Misconduct Settlement Advances
- Excessive Force Lawsuit Cash Advances
- Prison Rape Settlement Advances
- Sexual Abuse Lawsuit Funding
- Clergy Sexual Abuse Lawsuit Funding
- Wrongful Incarceration Pre-Settlement Funding
- Employment Lawsuit Loans
- Construction Site Accident Funding
- Employment Discrimination Lawsuit Cash Advances
- Age Discrimination Lawsuit Settlement Funding
- Racial Discrimination Lawsuit Loans
- Disability Discrimination Lawsuit Advances
- Sexual Orientation Discrimination Lawsuit Loans
- Religious Discrimination Funding
- FMLA Discrimination Lawsuit Settlement Advances
- Gender Discrimination Lawsuit Financing
- Rail Worker Injury Pre-Settlement Funding
- Maritime Lawsuit Cash Advances
- Retaliation Pre Settlement Loans
- Quid Pro Quo Sexual Harassment Funding
- Occupational Injury Accident Funding
- Workplace Accident Pre-Settlement Funding
- Workers Comp Loans
- Heir Advance
- Multi-District Litigation Funding
- Mass Tort Lawsuit Loans
- NFL Concussion Settlement Funding
- Product Liability Lawsuit Funding
- Mesothelioma Settlement Funding
- Talcum Powder Funding
- Failed Medical Device Lawsuits
- Bladder Sling Pre Settlement Funding
- Hip Replacement Recall Funding
- IVC Filter Lawsuit Cash Advances
- Transvaginal Mesh Funding
- Bad Drug Litigation
- Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Loans
- Motor Vehicle Accident Lawsuit Loans
- Aviation Accident Funding
- Car Accident Pre-Settlement Funding
- Cruise Ship Accident Cash Advances
- Distracted Driving Accident Settlement Funding
- Texting while Driving Accident Funding
- Impaired Driving Accident Advances
- Drunk Driving Accident Funding
- Motorcycle Wreck Lawsuit Funding
- Train Wreck Cash Advances
- Semi-Truck Accident Funding
- Settled Case Funding
- Premises Liability Settlement Loans
- Dog Bite Lawsuit Loans
- Nursing Home Abuse Funding
- Slip and Fall Settlement Funding
- Whistleblower Lawsuits
- Soft Tissue Injury Funding
- Sell Structured Settlement Payments
- Wrongful Death Lawsuit Settlement Funding
Give us a call at 1-877-932-2628 or simply complete an online application to get started.
Noteworthy facts about Alabama
Alabama is the thirtieth-largest state in the United States with 52,419 square miles (135,760 km2) of overall location: 3.2 % of the location is water, making Alabama 23rd in the quantity of surface area water, additionally providing it the second-largest inland river system in the united state. Concerning three-fifths of the acreage is a mild level with a basic origin to the Mississippi River as well as the Gulf of Mexico. The North Alabama area is mainly hilly, with the Tennessee River reducing a big valley and also producing various creeks, streams, streams, hills, as well as lakes.
During World War II, Alabama experienced development as the economic situation of the state transitioned from one mostly based upon farming to one with varied passions. The facility or development of a number of United States Armed Forces installments included in the state economic climate as well as assisted tide over in between a commercial as well as farming economic climate throughout the mid-20th century. The state economic situation in the 21st century depends on administration, automobile, financing, production, aerospace, mineral removal, health care, innovation, retail, and also education and learning.
Alabama is nicknamed the Yellowhammer State, after the state bird. Alabama is likewise recognized as the “Heart of Dixie” as well as the Cotton State.
TriMark Legal Funding LLC offers a variety of pre-settlement and post-settlement lawsuit funding and structured settlement buyout services throughout the state, including but not limited to the counties of:
Autauga, Baldwin, Barbour, Bibb, Blount, Bullock, Butler, Calhoun, Chambers, Cherokee, Chilton, Choctaw, Clarke, Clay, Cleburne, Coffee, Colbert, Conecuh, Coosa, Covington, Crenshaw, Cullman, Dale, Dallas, De Kalb, Elmore, Escambia, Etowah, Fayette, Franklin, Geneva, Greene, Hale, Henry, Houston, Jackson, Jefferson, Lamar, Lauderdale, Lawrence, Lee, Limestone, Lowndes, Macon, Madison, Marengo, Marion, Marshall, Mobile, Monroe, Montgomery, Morgan, Perry, Pickens, Pike, Randolph, Russell, St. Clair, Shelby, Sumter, Talladega, Tallapoosa, Tuscaloosa, Walker, Washington, Wilcox and Winston.
Why Choose TriMark?
If you or a loved one has been seriously injured due to someone else’s negligence and you have retained a contingent-fee attorney, even if your lawsuit hasn’t been filed in court yet, then chances are good that you could be conditionally pre-approved for a lawsuit cash advance. Take just a minute and to find out right now.
Upon receipt of your application, we will simply confirm the details, liability, injuries and insurance coverage for your claim and with your attorney’s cooperation, we can usually have an approval very quickly. Thanks to the large volume of cases that TriMark processes, we’re able to offer some of the lowest and most competitive rates in the business. We’ve built our reputation on fast processing, with the majority of our lawsuit cash advances funding within 48 hours or less.
Regardless of where you live in Alabama, TriMark Legal Funding LLC is proud to offer lawsuit cash advances and non-recourse pre settlement funding throughout the state including Alabaster, Albertville, Alexander City, Andalusia, Anniston, Arab, Athens, Atmore, Auburn, Bay Minette, Bessemer, Birmingham, Boaz, Center Point, Clanton, Cullman, Daphne, Decatur, Demopolis, Dothan, Enterprise, Eufaula, Fairfield, Fairhope, Florence, Foley, Forestdale, Fort Payne, Fultondale, Gadsden, Gardendale, Greenville, Guntersville, Hamilton, Hartselle, Helena, Homewood, Hoover, Huntsville, Irondale, Jacksonville, Jasper, Lanett, Leeds, Madison, Millbrook, Mobile, Monroeville, Montgomery, Moody, Mountain Brook, Muscle Shoals, Northport, Opelika, Opp, Oxford, Ozark, Pelham, Phenix City, Pleasant Grove, Prattville, Prichard, Russellville, Saraland, Scottsboro, Selma, Sheffield, Smiths Station, Southside, Sylacauga, Talladega, Tarrant, Theodore, Troy, Trussville, Tuscaloosa, Tuscumbia, Tuskegee, Valley and Vestavia Hills.
Apply For Pre Settlement Funding Now
TriMark Legal Funding LLC has streamlined the pre settlement funding process so that it is quick, easy and hassle-free. That means we can put the money you need into your hands faster and cheaper than the other guys.
It will only take about a minute or two to submit an application and get the ball rolling. It’s fast, easy, free to apply, there is no obligation and pre settlement loans are always 100% risk-free for plaintiffs.
You can complete an application online or just call us toll-free at 1-877-932-2628 and one of our litigation funding specialists will take your information right over the phone.
Either way, lawsuit loans just doesn’t get any faster, easier or more convenient than they are with TriMark Legal Funding LLC.
So why wait?