Sexual Misconduct Settlement Loans
Have a Sexual Misconduct Lawsuit? Need Cash Now?
TriMark Legal Funding provides pre-settlement funding to injured plaintiffs nationwide.
Sexual Misconduct Lawsuit Cash Advances
Waiting on a sexual misconduct settlement? TriMark provides low-cost, risk-free pre-settlement funding to injured plaintiffs nationwide, often in under 24 hours.
Get Cash Now. It’s Fast, Easy and Discreet.
If you’re involved in any sort of sexual misconduct lawsuit or settlement negotiations and are behind on bills, a lawsuit cash advance from TriMark Legal Funding could help.
You could catch up on bills and regain control of your finances until your attorney finishes negotiating the maximum compensation you deserve.
✔️ Were you the victim of unwanted sexual misconduct?
✔️ Are you represented by a contingent fee attorney?
✔️ Are you at least 18 years old today?
✔️ Are you behind on bills and need help fast?
If you answered yes to all four questions, you could receive a settlement cash advance from TriMark Legal Funding in as little as 12 to 24 hours after you are approved!
Lawsuit funding is a non-recourse cash advance against a portion of your future sexual misconduct settlement award.
There are no monthly payments and your approval is based on the strength of your case, not your credit score. Best of all, you only repay the advance if, and when, your case is resolved successfully.
Now that’s risk-free.
Call and speak with one of our funding experts today.
Common Forms of Sexual Misconduct
TriMark can offer lawsuit cash advances
Notice Box #1:
“Sexual misconduct”, depending on the severity, is a type of crime that can be prosecuted under both civil law and criminal law.
- Civil lawsuits result in penalties that are monetary, such as negotiated settlements and jury verdicts
- Criminal lawsuits result in penalties such as prison sentences, probation, and restitution
IMPORTANT: TriMark can only offer legal funding on civil lawsuits where the plaintiff is represented by a contingent fee attorney and there is clear liability against a sufficiently-insured defendant whose insurance company will pay a monetary settlement or jury award after they lose.
Sexual Misconduct Meaning or Definition
The phrase “sexual misconduct” is a blanket term that is commonly used to describe a whole range of bad behaviors.
Since it covers so much territory, we will define sexual misconduct to mean the following, and then break it down into separate areas from there.
Sexual Misconduct Definition
Our definition of “sexual misconduct” is as follows:
Any unwelcome behavior of a sexual nature that is directed against either an unwilling recipient or a recipient who is incapable of giving knowing consent.
Sexual abuse refers to any type of sexual contact or sexual activity with a recipient who is coerced or is otherwise incapable of giving knowing consent.
- People most commonly victimized by sexual abuse include minors, victims of Catholic church pedophile priests, victims of doctors, students, student-athletes, students in college athletics, participants in organized sports, people who need to get or keep housing, people institutionalized in private or state-run group homes and mental health facilities, adults with disabilities, the elderly, people in police custody, and people in prison.
Any sexual contact or behavior that occurs without the explicit consent of the recipient.
- Sexual assault can range from unwanted touching to rape or attempted rape.
Any type of behavior of a sexual nature directed at an unwilling participant. Sexual harassment can be verbal, visual or physical.
LEGAL FUNDING AND MINORS
Legal funding is only available to persons who are 18 years of age or older at the time they request funding.
Due to the exploitative nature of sex crimes, however, many victims of sexual misconduct are minors either when:
- The incident(s) occurred;
- They retained an attorney;
- The complaint was filed in court;
Regardless of when the incident(s) occurred, as long as you are at least 18 years old today and you are represented by a contingent fee attorney, you can apply for funding.
Call and speak with one of our funding experts today.
Sexual Misconduct Settlement Loan FAQ
What is sexual misconduct settlement funding?
Settlement funding is a non-recourse cash advance against a portion of your potential future settlement award.
To put that another way…
You can receive cash now with no credit check and no monthly payments and only repay the advance after you win your case. And if you lose your case, you don’t have to pay back the advance. It’s as simple as that.
Here’s how it works:
- Apply for funding either online or by calling (877) 932-2628.
- We’ll discuss your case with your attorney.
- We will contact you (usually within 12 to 24 hours of speaking with your attorney) to let you know if, and how much, we can offer you.
- You and your attorney receive, review, sign, and return the funding agreement.
- We send you your money.
If you’re not sure you’re ready to apply, you can call us anytime at (877) 932-2628. Any of our friendly funding experts will be happy to answer any questions.
Because approval is based on the strengths and merits of your case, there are no credit checks. There are also no monthly payments. And the advance only gets repaid after your case is resolved successfully. If it’s not, you get to keep the money and owe nothing.
How long does it take to get approved?
Our underwriters work fast. We can have an answer in as quickly as 2 hours after we receive all required information from your attorney, although our normal turnaround time is 12 to 24 hours.
After you’re approved, we’ll send a funding agreement to you and your attorney via DocuSign. As soon as it’s executed and returned, we send you your money.
How long will it take to get my money once my cash advance is approved?
That depends on how quickly you and your attorney sign and return the funding agreement. But in most cases, you can receive your money as quickly as the same day or the next day. Most fundings are completed within 24 hours (1 business day) of receiving the executed documents back
After you and your attorney have executed and returned the contract, we can send your funds immediately via wire transfer or FedEx Overnight.
What is a sexual misconduct settlement loan?
For starters, it isn’t actually a loan. It’s a non-recourse cash advance
How Lawsuit Loans Work
TriMark Legal Funding specializes in helping personal injury accident victims.
Our non-recourse legal funding is a simple 3-step process:
2. Review & Approval
Our team will work directly with your attorney to review your case. Approvals can happen as quickly as 1 hour after receipt of all required information.
3. Receive Cash
A funding agreement is sent via DocuSign. After signed copies are returned, your cash is sent to you by wire transfer or FedEx Overnight.
Some of the Different Types of Cases We Provide Funding For
States Where Lawsuit Loans on Sexual Misconduct Cases Are Popular
- Alabama Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Arizona Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- California Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Colorado Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Connecticut Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Florida Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Georgia Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Indiana Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Kansas Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Louisiana Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Massachusetts Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Michigan Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Minnesota Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Mississippi Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Missouri Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Nevada Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- New Jersey Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- New York Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- North Carolina Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Ohio Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Oklahoma Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Oregon Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Pennsylvania Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Tennessee Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Texas Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Virginia Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Washington Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
- Wisconsin Sexual Misconduct Cash Advances
Apply For A Sexual Misconduct Lawsuit Loan Now
It’s fast, free, and easy to qualify for pre-settlement funding on a sexual misconduct case.
At a minimum, all you need to qualify is that you must:
- Be represented by a contingent-fee attorney
- Have clear liability against a sufficiently-insured defendant
Isn’t it finally time for you to take back control of your finances?