Do you need money ASAP? TriMark has a large, comprehensive network of private lenders and financiers to help would-be clients who are ineligible for legal funding and anyone else with fair to bad credit who needs money immediately.
I Need Money Now; Can I Get A Loan?
Helping people who need money now that can’t get a loan is what TriMark Legal Funding is all about. And it’s what TriMark has been doing since 2003.
We know how difficult life can get when you need money but can’t get a loan from your bank. If you’ve been denied for legal funding or live in a state where it is prohibited, restricted, or not allowed, it can feel hopeless.
Since TriMark Legal Funding opened its doors, there have been millions of would-be clients whose cases were ineligible for funding. During that same time, there have been millions of other people (who didn’t have lawsuits) but needed money just as desperately and couldn’t get a loan; usually from their bank, and usually due to credit issues.
When You Need Money Immediately
To serve all those people, TriMark built a powerful private network of prime, near-prime, below-prime, subprime, and deep subprime lenders, financiers, and other financial service providers.
It started out small and we have been adding to it ever since. The lenders in our network are fast, competitive, and they like to say ‘yes’ a lot. Best of all, they can work with almost any kind of borrower and most types of credit.
Our network exists for one purpose: To serve the financial needs of all the people that legal funding can’t help, and all the people that conventional banks and lenders won’t help.
Our lender network was designed to help anyone who needs money now and:
- Is Ineligible For Legal Funding
- Can’t Get Financing From Conventional Banks and Lenders
Ineligible For Legal Funding
This includes past, present, and would-be clients and everyone else who:
- Was denied for funding
- Has a case that is ineligible for funding
- Has a non-cooperative attorney or law firm
- Can’t get a pre settlement funding buyout
- Lives in a prohibited state
- Lives in a workers comp disallowed state
- Lives in a state with funding restrictions
- Has a case with excessive prior funding
- Has a mass tort litigation that is currently on hold such as the Boy Scout lawsuit, 3M Earplug lawsuit, Roundup lawsuit, Talcum Powder lawsuit, Opioid lawsuits, etc.
- Has a pending case that no one is currently funding on such as IVC filter lawsuits, Essure lawsuits, Hernia Mesh lawsuits, Risperdal lawsuits, etc.
Can’t Get Financing From Banks
Including anyone who:
- Needs money now but can’t get a loan
- Has below-prime credit (620-669)
- Has subprime credit (580-619)
- Has deep subprime credit (below 580)
- Does not have real estate collateral
- Is self-employed and can’t satisfy bank lending requirements
- Has late payments, charge-offs, foreclosures, evictions, repossessions, judgments, tax liens, or other open liens on their credit reports
- Has employment history issues
- Has income verification issues
- Has been previously turned down for any kind of loan, financing, or credit card
Personal Finance & Business Finance
In addition to a vast array of personal financial solutions, our network also includes an enormous variety of innovative and cost-effective business financing, including many good credit, bad credit, and no credit business finance solutions.
TriMark has assembled one of the most extensive and robust networks of private lenders, financiers, and other financial service providers of its kind. They can help almost anyone, with almost any type of credit, in just about any kind of financial scenario.
If you need money fast, there’s an excellent chance that our network of lenders can help you too.
Here are a few of the categories in our Personal Finance network:
|Auto Loan Refinancing||Credit Card Debt Payoff Loans||Online Loans|
|Auto Loans||Debt Consolidation Loans||Payday Loan Alternative|
|Bad Credit Car Loans||Emergency Loans||Payday Loans|
|Bad Credit Loans||Extremely Bad Credit Loans||Personal Line of Credit|
|Bad Credit Loans Guaranteed Approval||Home Improvement Loans||Same Day Loans|
|Bad Credit Loans No Credit Check||Installment Loans||Short Term Bad Credit Loans|
|Bad Credit Loans Online||Instant Bad Credit Loans||Short Term Loans|
|Best Personal Loans||Instant Loans||Small Personal Loans|
|Cash Advances||Medical Loans||Title Loans|
|Consolidation Loans||Moving Loans||Wedding Loans|
Maybe you’re in financial bind and you’re backed into a corner, or maybe you just got slammed with an unexpected emergency. Whatever your particular circumstances happen to be, if you need money NOW, our lenders will work quickly to get you the funds you need, right when you need them most.
Need Money Now FAQ
❓ Is Loan Approval Guaranteed?
No, we make no guarantees. However, that being said, our lenders can work with almost any kind of borrower and almost any type of credit, so the chances of being approved are excellent.
❓ Can I Apply With Bad Credit?
Absolutely! If you have credit problems, you’re not alone. 1/3 of Americans – 34% to be exact – have below prime, subprime, and deep subprime credit i.e. credit scores below 670. The lenders in our network can work with that.
❓ Do I Need A Lawsuit To Eligible To Apply?
No. Our funding network is separate from the legal funding component of our business. Legal funding clients may apply, and so can everyone else. If you’re credit-challenged and need money now, you are a prime candidate for our lender network.
❓ My Bank Turned Me Down For a Loan Already
Most conventional banks and lending institutions rely primarily on 3 things to approve a loan request:
☑️ Prime credit or super prime credit
(Prime = Credit scores between 670-719)
(Super Prime = Credit scores of 720 and higher)
☑️ Good collateral (usually unencumbered real estate)
☑️ Verifiable income and employment history
If you lack any of them, the Wells Fargo’s and B of A’s of the world aren’t likely to help you, but lenders in our network are a different story.
❓ I Need Money Now, But My Lawsuit Is Ineligible
That’s what our network is for; people who cannot get legal funding but still need money now.
Benefits of a Personal Loan
TriMark’s personal finance and business finance network of lenders don’t get hung up on a lot of the credit report blemishes that traditional lenders do. And because their approval criteria for personal loans and business loans is far less restrictive, they get to say “yes” a lot.
Depending on the specific lender, personal loans may also include some excellent benefits that can be beneficial to borrowers, including people on workers compensation.
- You can apply regardless of your credit score, funds can be deposited in your account within 12-24 hours of signing, and you can request however much you need, up to $100,000 in many cases.
- Another benefit of a personal loan while on workers comp, especially for people with problem credit, is that your payments are reported to the three major credit reporting bureaus each month. This means that with each on-time payment you make, you could be improving your credit scores.
- Most of the lenders in our network typically charge no pre-payment fees or penalties. That means you could get the money you need now, and then once your case has settled and you get paid, you may, if you choose to, use some of your settlement money to pay off the loan and be done with it.
*Most of the lenders featured on this website do not charge a pre-payment penalty or fee for early loan payoff. However, lenders may change their rules periodically, so borrowers must conduct their own due diligence to verify directly with any lender about the presence or absence of any fees associated with early loan payoff.
TLFLLC.com is a free online resource that provides valuable content and timely, relevant product comparisons and recommendations to our users. To keep this resource 100% free, we may receive compensation from some of the products and services (offers) listed on the site. This may impact how, where, and in what order the offers appear. Editorial opinions expressed are our own and have not been provided, endorsed, or approved by advertisers. Any offers appearing on this site neither constitute nor imply endorsement and should not be construed as such. All representations, claims, and warranties related to the offers are disclaimed.
All transactions or relationships formed with any third party featured on this site is exclusively between the consumer and the third party. All liability resulting from any such transaction or relationship is disclaimed. We try to present a wide array of relevant offers but we do not feature every product and service available on the market. All information regarding the offers, including rates, terms, pricing, availability, suitability, eligibility, and/or compliance with all municipal, state, and federal statutes and regulations, is subject to change at any time and is disclaimed. All consumers are encouraged to do their own due diligence. Unless otherwise noted, all logos, trademarks, and service marks are the exclusive property of their respective owners.
TriMark Legal Funding makes every effort to provide lawsuit loans, loans for lawyers, inheritance advance, probate advance, and sell structured settlement services in the following states: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, and Wyoming.