Paxil Lawsuit Cash Advances
Lawsuit funding is NO LONGER AVAILABLE on Paxil
Paxil Lawsuit Funding
Recent studies have raised concerns that Paxil may cause cardiac (heart), pulmonary (lung) and other birth defects in infants whose mothers took Paxil during pregnancy.
Information developed in recent studies reviewed by the FDA showed that women who took Paxil during pregnancy were one and a half to two times as likely to have a baby with a heart defect compared with women who took other antidepressants or women who were not taking this type of medication at all. If you or a loved one took Paxil during pregnancy and your baby was born with a heart defect, you should contact us immediately, we may be able to help you obtain compensation for your child’s injuries.
Paxil Side Effects
• Heart Birth Defects (Atrial or Ventricular Septal Defects, Murmurs, etc)
• Lung Birth Defects (Persistent Pulmonary Hypertension)
• Craniosynostosis (resulting in an abnormally shaped head)
• Abdominal Birth Defects (Omphalocele)
• Cranial Birth Defects (Craniosynostosis)
What is Paxil?
Paxil (paroxetine hydrochloride) is an antidepressant medication that is part of a family of drugs called selective serotonin re-uptake inhibitors (SSRIs). Paxil is sold as Seroxat outside of the United States and as Paxil (paroxetine HCl) in the United States.
Paxil is currently approved by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder (GAD), social anxiety disorder (SAD), panic disorder, obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD) and posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD) in adults.
Paxil is used to treat:
• Panic disorder
• Social anxiety disorder (SAD)
• Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
• Post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
• Generalized anxiety disorder (GAD)
• Premenstrual dysphoric disorder (PMDD)