Checking Your Eligibility: Step 1
Determine Eligibility For Funding – Step 1
What is the Current Status of Your Case?
1). I HAVE A PENDING CASE
I have a pending, unsettled case and I need money immediately
2). I HAVE A SETTLED CASE
Settlement has been reached and I’m just waiting for my money to arrive
First Things First: The “must-haves” for all case types:
– You must be the plaintiff; lawsuit loans are not available to defendants
– You must have retained a contingent fee attorney; hourly and pro se are ineligible
– You must have strong liability against a sufficiently insured defendant
– The settlement check must go through your attorney’s account, then be disbursed to you.
– Payments direct from defendant or claims administrator to plaintiff are not eligible for funding.
– All plaintiffs must be 18 or older