Step 1: Complete an application
- We offer funding within the USA only
- Funding not available in AR, MD or MN
- Minimum request amounts
- CO = $75K | NC = $25K
- Case type-specific funding limits:
- Funding limits on specific case types are possible and we will advise if any funding limits are in effect for your case type
- Soft tissue injury:
- Funding is not available on soft tissue injury cases with prior loans
- Workers compensation:
- Funding is not available on any workers comp case with prior loans
- Workers comp advances are only available in: AL, CT, DE, FL, GA, IL, IN, IA, KS, LA, MS, MO, MT, NM,OK, PA, SD and VT
Step 2: Case review
We will request case information from your attorney via fax and/or email so please provide that information when you apply. If you do not provide your attorney’s fax and email address, there could be a lengthy processing delay as we attempt to get that information. It will go MUCH faster if you contact your attorney daily until they confirm they have sent us documents.
Once all requested information and documentation has been received, underwriters will review your case and usually within 12 to 48 hours, will have an exact funding amount and rate that you are approved for.
Step 3: Funding
Our processors will draft a funding agreement that will need to be signed by both you and your attorney. Once the executed funding agreement is returned to us, your funds will be sent out that day via FedEx or wire transfer (your choice).