The Xcela Wealth Scholarship was designed with future leaders (students) in mind. We all know how hard it can be to make sure you’re financially stable in life and to give yourself the best chance possible to pursue higher education. However, the sad reality is that university or college is expensive and not everyone can afford it or is fortunate enough to receive a scholarship….This is where Xcela Wealth comes in!
To be eligible to receive this $1000 scholarship you don’t have to pay any fees or jump through a ton of hoops. Instead, all that is asked of you is that you submit a 500-word essay on the topic of “Unique Ways to Reach Financial Stability”. A winner will be selected at the end of December 2018.
Please find full details about the Xcela Wealth Scholarship below:
The following groups are eligible to apply for this $1000 scholarship:
- High school seniors that have been accepted into a college or university
- Current college and university students who haven’t reached their last year of studies yet; this includes undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate students.
To enter for a chance to receive this scholarship you must write a 500-word essay on the topic:
“What are Unique Ways People Have Reached Financial Stability?”
Submission Deadline: December 15, 2018
Once the submission deadline comes, the Xcela Wealth Scholarship committee will review all essay submissions. One winner will be selected by the end of January 2019 to receive a $1000 scholarship. The winner will have two weeks to respond before a new winner is selected.
The eligibility period for this scholarship has ended and this scholarship is no longer available.
Additional reading about TriMark Legal Funding LLC:
- How Pre Settlement Funding Companies Work
- Auto Accident Loans
- Discrimination in the Workplace
- Inheritance Loan
- Jones Act Lawsuit
- Law Firm Funding
- Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Settlements
- Personal Injury Settlements
- Post Settlement Funding
- Pre Settlement Loans
- Railroad Lawsuit Settlements
- Sexual Harassment at the Workplace
- Slip and Fall Accidents
- Structured Settlement Loans
- Workers Comp Lawsuit