Roundup Cancer Lawsuit Settlement Claim Review
The active ingredient in Roundup weed killer has been linked to an increased risk of lymphoma and leukemia, specifically non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma.
According to the Roundup cancer lawsuits, the product has been linked to the following cancer side effects:
- Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- B-cell lymphoma
- T-cell lymphoma
- Chronic lymphocytic leukemia (CLL)
- Hairy cell lymphoma
Does Roundup Weed Killer Cause Cancer?
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) released a report in March 2015, which concluded that glyphosate, the active ingredient in Roundup, is linked to cancer.
The IARC report also linked four other pesticides that were shown to cause cancer.
The report came after studies were published in the United States and Sweden beginning in 2001 that all pointed to the glyphosate cancer link:
- U.S. Study—A Roundup study published in the Occupational and Environmental Medicine journal concluded that glyphosate, among other pesticides, was “potentially carcinogenic” and was “associated with increased NHL [non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma] incidence.”
- Swedish Study—A Swedish study published in the International Journal of Cancer in October 2008 found that the risk of a non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma diagnosis doubled after less than 10 years of exposure to glyphosate.
- Update: Roundup settlement checks in 2021
- Update: Roundup settlement checks in 2022
- Bayer reaches verbal deal to settle 85,000 Roundup cases
See the full, original post here: https://topclassactions.com/lawsuit-settlements/investigations/roundup-cancer-class-action-lawsuit-investigation-2/
About TriMark Legal Funding
TriMark Legal Funding was founded in 2003 and is one of the nation's premier lawsuit funding companies. TriMark provides pre-settlement funding and settled case funding to injured plaintiffs throughout the United States with hundreds of personal injury loans on cases like employment litigation, work accidents, slip and fall accident injuries and much more.
|Personal Injury Loans||Mass Tort Litigation Funding|
Click here to see the original article.