Road rage in 2021
From January through April this year, law enforcement agencies reported 107 road rage crashes in Harris County, according to the Texas Department of Transportation. Road rage at this point is synonymous with Houston traffic.
To an average person, it would be easy to assume that there are a bunch of people in Houston who have just flat-out lost their damn minds. What is with all the road rage?
Just this year alone, there have been more than a dozen road rage incidents, including deadly cases. Here are some of the incidents KPRC 2 has reported on so far in 2021:
- Teen injured on Jan. 8, 2021, during road rage incident
- Man charged in Harris County road rage shooting on Sam Houston Tollway
- 1 wounded, 1 charged as road rage shootings continue to rise in Houston
- Child shot in head during possible road rage incident in west Harris County
- HPD: Woman shot, killed in suspected road rage incident in northwest Houston
- Driver crashes into Spring home during road rage incident
- Man charged after 11-year-old girl injured in road rage shooting in Tomball
- 40-year-old man shot in hip during road rage incident in northwest Harris County
- ‘He wanted to kill me’: Man injured during road rage shooting in north Houston
- Man injured during road-rage shooting on I-45 in Spring, deputies say
- Man dead after possible road rage shooting on Gulf Freeway at Griggs Road, police say
- Man found shot to death inside of vehicle on North Freeway feeder road, HPD says
And there are about 15 more.
See the original article here: https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/09/02/these-are-the-recent-road-rage-incidents-weve-been-reporting-on-this-year/
About TriMark Legal Funding
TriMark Legal Funding was founded in 2003 and is an American legal funding company. TriMark provides pre-settlement funding and post-settlement funding, sometimes called 'settlement loans', to injured plaintiffs throughout the United States. We offer funding on hundreds of different types of legal claims including personal injury lawsuit cash advances, employment litigation funding, work injury accident loans, workers compensation loans, mass tort litigation funding, and multidistrict litigation funding.
We also provide immediate inheritance advance funding for heirs and beneficiaries, as well as attorney funding and law firm financing for legal practices.
|Personal Injury Lawsuits||Mass Torts|
Click here to see the original article.