Parker Waichman initiates over 500 3M earplug lawsuits
Parker Waichman LLP, a national law firm, announced that they have served the defendants with lawsuits on behalf of more than 500 combat veterans who utilized the standard issue 3M Dual-Ended Combat Arms™ earplugs during deployment and/or while stationed state-side venued in Minnesota District Court for the Second Judicial District, County of Ramsey, against 3M Company and Aearo Technologies LLC.
According to the complaints, former and current service members have been diagnosed with tinnitus and/or permanent hearing loss as a result of the earplugs’ failure to protect their hearing from noise exposure during training and combat. The suits seek damages for pain and suffering, medical expenses, mental anguish, loss of wages and earning capacity and more.
The lawsuits contend, among other allegations, that 3M Company and Aearo Technologies failed to properly and/or adequately test the Dual-Ended Combat Arms™ earplugs, concealed their knowledge that the earplugs were defectively designed and did not meet the requirements set forth by the United States government, had inadequate instructions and warnings and failed to warn members of the U.S. Military in particular, of the health and safety risks associated with the use of Defendants’ Dual-Ended Combat Arms™ earplugs.
“Sadly, we are seeing significant numbers of military personnel, both active duty and combat veterans, who sacrificed so much for our country now suffering from permanent hearing loss and/or tinnitus as a result of the use of dual-ended Combat Arms™ earplugs.” said Raymond C. Silverman, partner at Parker Waichman.
More 3M earplug lawsuit information you may be interested in:
- 2 vets to get $110M in 3M earplugs suit
- $22.5 Million Verdict in 3M Combat Earplug Trial
- 3M loses latest in series of military earplug cases
- Bellwether Military Earplug Verdicts Underscores Importance of Establishing Government-Contractor Defense
- 3M earplug cases sent to state court as federal bellwether dropped
- 3M Wins Lawsuit Over Military-Issued Earplugs
- Pensacola jury awards $7.1 million in bellwether case over defective 3M military earplugs
- 3M hit with $6MM punitive damages by U.S. jury in first combat earplug trial
- 3M Forces VA Doctor to Testify About Hearing Exam
- 3M Combat Arms MDL Passes Asbestos as Largest Ever
- Lawsuits against 3M moved to federal court
- 3M Earplug, Roundup, and Hernia Mesh Lawsuits Spike in 2019
- Lawsuit says 3M combat arms earplugs don’t work, cause hearing loss for soldiers
- How defective combat earplugs can cause long-term problems
- Parker Waichman initiates over 500 3M earplug lawsuits
- 3M Combat Earplugs Lawsuit | File Before Trials Start April 2021
- 3M Military Combat Arms Earplug Lawsuit
- 53 Lawyers Appointed to Lead 3M Earplug Lawsuits
- MDL Panel Sends Military Service Member’s Lawsuits Faulting 3M Earplugs to Northern District of Florida
- The Pentagon Has Settled A Lawsuit Over Allegedly Defective 3M Earplugs. Now Veterans Are Suing, Too.
- 3M settlement shows how little we care if veterans come home whole
- 3M Conducts Faulty Testing to Obtain Exclusive Military Contract on Earplugs
- Army settlement with earplug maker may lead to more suits by veterans
- Vets with Hearing Loss May Have Defective 3M Earplugs to Blame
- Tinnitus Anyone? 3M Covered Up Its Defective Military Earplugs Since 2000
- Contractor Settles for $9.1M after Providing Defective Earplugs for Troops
- 3M will pay $9M over defective military earplugs
- 3M settles defective combat earplug case for $9.1 million
- Company to pay $9 million after allegedly selling defective combat earplugs to US military
See the full, original post here: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/parker-waichman-llp-initiates-lawsuits-of-behalf-of-more-than-500-disabled-veterans-who-sustained-permanent-hearing-loss-andor-tinnitus-after-using-defective-3m-dual-ended-combat-arms-earplugs-300891524.html
TriMark Legal Funding was founded in 2003 and is one of America's original lawsuit funding companies. TriMark provides pre settlement loans and post settlement loans to injured plaintiffs who are involved in personal injury lawsuits, employment litigation, work injury accidents and workers compensation lawsuits, mass tort litigation, and multidistrict litigation. We also provide post settlement attorney funding and law firm financing.
|Other Mass Tort Litigation Funding||Other Multidistrict Litigation Funding|
Click here to see the original article.